Rims..

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
i was wondering if there's anything i can do to repair my rim's on the wall side as my automatic gate chipped part of the wall off.. (the L-shape metal at the bottom of my gate whacked my rims and bounced off but the impact sufficient enough to make a deep cut/chip off part of the walls of my rim..)

my tires almost burst.. cuz can see the cuts on the tires :(

dad go accidently close the gate as i was entering through the gate.. :mad:

with the above description, is there anyway i can do to repair it? (cement? fiber?)

saltydogg

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
-dj-
Visit site
go to LS wheels in sunway. if youre coming from daichi area, esso will be on your left.. turn left after esso. go straight down.. you'll see a big yokohama signboard and a hell lota rims in there.. depends on your damage.. its about 60bucks per rim. the price is actually not too bad. good service.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The all new Toyota 86 makes its debut at the Sepang International Circuit today, revealing one of the most iconic Japanese RWD cars to have ever been in existence, and if you're in our generation you'd probably and fondly remember a certain animated black and white drift car nearly grazing barriers as it hurriedly returns home from delivering tofu - Initial D

Thanks to overwhelming requests...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience