papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
How do you mod the hub if the PCD is wrong?
beats me.... never seen the process done myself... all i've seen my pomen did was take out the hub and knuckle, send it to engineering shop to change to your desired pcd...

so far i've never seen ppl converting to other pcd ever complaints afterwards

other way of doing it is to use 'pcd converter'... basically a wheel spacer but with different pcd at the rim's end. but i've never seen a well-made converter here in malaysia, always made the rim out of balance... plus most of the time it will accelerate bearing failure....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
beats me.... never seen the process done myself... all i've seen my pomen did was take out the hub and knuckle, send it to engineering shop to change to your desired pcd...

so far i've never seen ppl converting to other pcd ever complaints afterwards

other way of doing it is to use 'pcd converter'... basically a wheel spacer but with different pcd at the rim's end. but i've never seen a well-made converter here in malaysia, always made the rim out of balance... plus most of the time it will accelerate bearing failure....
I think they still drill new holes for new PCD. Have seen some conversion like 4 holes to 5 holes even. 1 original, maybe 2 new holes and 2 half holes.....:confused:
Hub conversion usually for car with bigger central hub, so the rims with smaller central hub will not fit, so they bore the rim hub bigger to fit in...

The PCD converter I have seen also, but will make the offset much further out...Local PCD converter also do not have the central cone, so balancing may go off....

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
guess so... but at least it not bore hole into the rim itself... so modifying the hub itself is more durable then

p/s: wished that i got lots of $$$ to order custom wheel that fits my kancil like this manufacturer in the UK is offering
14" Motorsport Wheels

can custom pcd and even offset as well :smokin:

I think they still drill new holes for new PCD. Have seen some conversion like 4 holes to 5 holes even. 1 original, maybe 2 new holes and 2 half holes.....:confused:
Hub conversion usually for car with bigger central hub, so the rims with smaller central hub will not fit, so they bore the rim hub bigger to fit in...

The PCD converter I have seen also, but will make the offset much further out...Local PCD converter also do not have the central cone, so balancing may go off....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
guess so... but at least it not bore hole into the rim itself... so modifying the hub itself is more durable then

p/s: wished that i got lots of $$$ to order custom wheel that fits my kancil like this manufacturer in the UK is offering
14" Motorsport Wheels

can custom pcd and even offset as well :smokin:
Yah! custom made won't be cheap.
The 4th one looks like the the one I use before in my 1st Generation Accord. That time this Accord also come with own PCD of 120....:mad: therefore cannot choose much rims.....:bawling:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Yah! custom made won't be cheap.
The 4th one looks like the the one I use before in my 1st Generation Accord. That time this Accord also come with own PCD of 120....:mad: therefore cannot choose much rims.....:bawling:
very rare indeed :hmmmm:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point

this converter should be really nice coz basically we can opt for wider tyre:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::confused::driver:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
:adore::hmmmm::shot: shoot me if u guys want but what is offset:confused:
hope this picture help.. it shows kancil with massive negative offset

me think... smaller the offset number, more likely your tire will be protruding outside of your fender :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone knows about this company? i think my friend has been cheated. he buys a te37 with this company. but until know the company dont have any respond. if anyone have information about this company, their location, contact number or anything, please respond. thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience