rigthness in driving?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
kelvio,
The way I drive, it's a waste of money doing balancing and alignment. hahaha besides, my car has been damaged from a minor accident sometime in... erm... june, I think. It's not fixed yet. Waiting for bonus to fix a lot of stuff up in my car. hehe

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Need ur comment guys..

1) During wheel alignment, besides checking toe in-out adjustment , does it include camber adjustments ? Or camber adjustment have to pay another fee ?

2) After doing wheel rotation (front to back, vise versa) , is it a must to do on-wheel balancing after that? Coz my car has a spacer at the front wheels coz using diff pcd rims .. So i was told that everytime i take out the wheels, the balancing sure lari punya... True/False?
Cause after doing wheel rotation, i tested my car later after that up to 160kmh and it was still stable and nice. no vibrations..

- Coz i'm just god damn sick of this certain famous tyre shop at taman megah that always try to cheat my money or try to bluff me somehow or another everytime i go there, they think we dunno about cars n stuffs ... sohai.

So plz advise sifos.. tnx ..

Last edited:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
wheel balancing no need to do 1,unless u feel got vibration or u change new tyre,or take the tyre out from the rim
i was a victim once,they say do balancing,then i do since i dunno any thing,
but after got to know new mech,they say no need to do,unless if feel got vibration

the camber i think if u add something(forgot whats that liau) need to pay extra,but after that, adjustment only u no need to pay extra edi
i think

Last edited:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
kelvio said:
the camber i think if u add something(forgot whats that liau) need to pay extra,but after that, adjustment only u no need to pay extra edi
i think
Yeah, the adjustable camber kit right? i bought that already last time , so means adjusting it no need to pay extra?

I tot have to do alignment only they adjust everything for u including the cambers ..?

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
only pay the alignment fee lor,normally they do alignment and adjust the camber as mar
no meh O_o!!!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
nitrus,
You stay at taman megah at pj? so near to my place. hehehe Come la, one day we go ss2 coffee bean and have a drink. You'll be surprised how many young and senior honeys go there. heh heh That time, you'll have to align your crotch liao. Then if you've the guys, you may bag one of them honeys and bring `em home to balance your hormones. hahaha

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
kelvio, that's why !! that shitty yellow/blue signature colour tyre shop at Taman Megah wanna charge me another RM25 just to adjust camber ... @#$%*@# they should just die la. Or maybe its my fault for going to these places coz they memang will chop n give high price ? heheh.. anyway, im never going back to that place .

Last time when my camber/alignment was out, the fella checked my wheel (SO OBVIOUS that it has uneven wear) , he told me no la ! looks very nice. Just because that time already closing shop time so he lazy to do for me. Many other story la i dowan tell already.. But lucky i smart enuf to not kena tipu by the fookers la.

satria_95 , i dun stay at megah la dey i am at kj side.. hahahaa.. My gf will kill me la dude , u're trying to teach me naughty stuffs eh? wahhahaahah :rofl: see la i'll giv ya a msg if can .. gahahaaa how's ur dimsum outings with the ZTH ppl? successful ?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
nitrus,
Yo man, just tell your gf that you've got to meet some clients, know what I mean? Just tell her "clients". hahaha Well, KJ is Kelana Jaya, right? It's still near to my place. If from kelana jaya lrt station there, you can come to my place in just 2-3 minutes. Near leh? hehehe my dim sum outing with zth people only happend twice. After that, all gone case liao. hahaha But there'll be one coming up next weekend. Join us if you want to. Check out the gathering section of the forum. hehehe

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
wah nitrus then better go other place to do ur servicing edi lor,
ss2 coffee been got alot ppl meh ??? got leng lui oso arrr??
me oso wanna go there if got alot lenglui

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
yeah kelvio, actually i wanted to go to another place, but that place was closed and i wanted to finish everything on that day itslef .. so no choice lor ... hmm nvm la hehehh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone have had any experience installing a GSM based system? I`m afraid that most of the time, I`m out of range of a 2-way alarm system so someone recommended me to install a GSM based that will either SMS or call my handphone if my alarm is triggered. I`ve tried checking in this forum but can`t find any previous references. Hope someone can help me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience