rigthness in driving?

Dec 6, 2006
Car lovers!! your feedback required..

i own a waja(A) the car is about 2 years old.Recently the car tugs to the rigth whenever i drive.This happens at practically all speeds.Since then i have done balancing & allignment 3 times,but the problem still persists.... :cry_smile: .. the steering wheel is also slanted to the rigth slightly.. im using R17/45/205 wheels..

Opinions needed on this.. ;)

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
looks like the steering was not straightened while align. was done..

Better go to a better tyre shop for alignment...

Is ur tyres new ? If use all 2nd hand tyres or if u rotate ur tyres which oledy
makan sebelah/bengkak,uneven...it will sway left of right....even if alignment is ok

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
erm...rotate tires,check steering rack,check ur lower arm...bushings may be worn off?

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
alignment, balancing, camber adjustment n tire conditions.. check if ur left n right tires wear n tear is even or not bro..

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
ok 1st things first...

check tyre condition. if botak on the outer side of either front tyres, try rotate front to rear or change completely new.

2ndly, do aligntment. check also camber angle and 'toe-in/toe-out on turns'. tighten all undercarried bolts and nuts.

it problem still persist, sumthing is very wrong with ur car.

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
waja originnally doesn't come with 17inches rims & tyres...so did this problem started after the upgrading or even before the upgrading ??

mnj8409

Dec 6, 2006
Replies..

Waja comes stock with 15" rims.. i upgraded to 17 with low profile tires to accomodate proper end-to-end turning. However the left front arm has been replaced and i have also installed a lug damper.Actually the problem started after i sent the car to a different shop for alignmnet n balancing it was working perfectly with the 17" rims b4 that.The front left tire seems to have worn out on the outer part.Which adds to the confusion.. since my camber is set to negative.. :)

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
wah satria i tot im the only 1 ,but not got member edi hahaha

hmmm mnj:maybe u go check back,maybe they chin chai do for u,or ask them y like this,
my car last time also like this but dunno what they add,now ok edi

hmm but now my car when brake that time the stearing turn right,any 1 can help me with this??

sorry tumpang thread hehehe

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
hmmm i oso tot is the brake but some times rite,it goes normal,then suka suka it goes left,i was like =_=,
i oso headach liau

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings folks :wavey:

Many automotive users like us would always find a way to improve our ride in the sense of performance, aesthetics, fuel consumption, ah-beng-ness, etc etc. The car makers will not give us everything unless we give them our everything. Therefore we can find many after market parts out there, anywhere. :driver:

While some would spend thousands to churn what's from their car engine, others would only want to spend perhaps a few hundred bucks or less than that in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience