Ride Height

jtys

Known Member
May 27, 2005
PJ
Hi people. I'm still new around here. In need of advise & recommendations. I intend 2 lower my ride but only 2 about an inch. The bumps & slopes around here are crazy so can't get 2 low. I drive a wira 1.6A. Currently still using stock springs on all 4s with front monroe & rear mivec shocks. I understand that having adjustables installed would be d ultimate but my pocket just disagrees. So m hoping if u guys & girls could help suggest what springs 2 look 4 & where & how much. Would also want 2 maintain comfort as well. Thanks very much.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if adjustable is out of ur mind, sports springs will be ur only alternative.... try eibach pro-kit... it lowers for about 35mm... good match for ur oem absorbers as well...

well... actually there is an upcoming trend of modding oem absorber and springs... means they cut ur oem springs and inject harder absorber oil to compensate with ur 'ruined' cut spring rate.... not recommended as it is still vr much at trial-n-error stage.... not many mech can give u optimum setup and u might end up with a fully damaged suspension system... its an alternative for budget freaks desperate to lower the car.... hehe....

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
yes, try the Eibach Pro-Kit. Used it in my Wira last time, very good comfort, looks and handling.

nehemiah

Known Member
May 23, 2006
Sup dude, just a general reminder. Be sure to check on the 'rates' of the springs. The higher the rates are, the harsher your ride will be. But, the better your car will be able to corner ( less body roll). Lower rate springs will be more comfortable but also will have more body roll (though less than stock springs).

If you like how comfortable your car is right now. I suggest u find out wat rates your stock springs are at and then find a similar rated sport spring.

jtys

Known Member
May 27, 2005
PJ
Thanks fellas 4 ur replies. Seems most favor the Eibach Pro-Kit other than adjustables. Ok, will check those out. R there any current Eibach Pro-Kit on wira 1.6 users out there who care 2 give sum more comments? Pls do so. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Please refer to the photo, there are marking/wave under the car paint.
I am not sure what caused them.
Went for car polish in car wash, they said they are unable to remove it.
Anyone know how can I remove the marking? or need to repaint it?
thanks!

Note:
I tried my very best to take photo, but its a bit hard as the wave isn't that obvious.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience