Review: Firestorm Ignition Coil Booster

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
There is another one Firestorm Filter or something.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just bought a Firestorm Super version and arrived today.

First impression: Easy installation and It bloody works!!! Can definitely feel the pedal is more responsive, more power. Now just need to see how it fairs under fuel consumption with normal drive. Thumbs up from me :D
What's your car btw?

desmond0318

Known Member
May 31, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
No it is not a fake id :rolleyes:

I drive a Mazda 6 2013 Skyactiv model. You can meet me in Petaling jaya if you want to see the effect of the Firestorm.
I think the price of Firestorm can get 2 or 3 set of Bosch Fusion to match with your Skyactiy injectors.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No it is not a fake id :rolleyes:

I drive a Mazda 6 2013 Skyactiv model. You can meet me in Petaling jaya if you want to see the effect of the Firestorm.
Means indirectly promoting sales here la? LOL :rofl:

Dec 6, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
There is another one Firestorm Filter or something.
Yeah apparantly i heard from the seller it connects to the battery, to compete with voltage stabilizers or something. Thats cheaper though around RM250

Means indirectly promoting sales here la? LOL :rofl:
This is a review thread right? im just posting my review i never promote any sales also :rolleyes:

I think the price of Firestorm can get 2 or 3 set of Bosch Fusion to match with your Skyactiy injectors.
Sorry why bosch fusion matches the skyactive engine? Can you elaborate more on this?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
RM250 is kinda costly as well...add a bit more can get Pivot Raizin VS
Even though i know the function of Firestorm and Pivot raizin is different.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Pivot Blue I got at RM150 only at N1 Racing.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

cvkit / vr2turbo - eh.. forgot to take your sample from you guys.
Every time meet up forget also.....hahahahaha:rofl:

Next round remember okay. Don't know lah! maybe my Hyundai effect worn off, don't feel anything dy...:banghead:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Later the pro-firestorm guy will come in and bash you that VS is rubbish haha. Agree, they are two different things giving different purposes.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Next round remember okay. Don't know lah! maybe my Hyundai effect worn off, don't feel anything dy...:banghead:
Thats why we lend to them and see if we will feel anything different or not haha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Later the pro-firestorm guy will come in and bash you that VS is rubbish haha. Agree, they are two different things giving different purposes.

Thats why we lend to them and see if we will feel anything different or not haha
Butt feel is also wrong mah! My butt more cushion feel also less....hahahaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Your hyundai not meant for u to drive la. You are VR4 owner. Small difference you won't feel it mia...need to turbocharge your hyundai baru can feel 4g93T transplant :laugh:

VS does its purpose in stabilizing the voltage ma. TR also using VS what. He won't use useless stuffs mia.

Ya lend it to me. Wanna see what's the difference. Or just fit it in without me knowing. Cuz if i know, usually I have those butt feel or psychological feel only...:laugh:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Your hyundai not meant for u to drive la. You are VR4 owner. Small difference you won't feel it mia...need to turbocharge your hyundai baru can feel 4g93T transplant :laugh:
No leh! even my daughter mention no feel liao....:confused:

Yah! in a way after all the mod with extractor, piping, air filter, once jump to FI those butt no feeling liao....hahahaha:rofl:

Wanted to put 4G63T in also, mounting all sama sama but suspension and other parts very hard to find and expensive, so better not....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No leh! even my daughter mention no feel liao....:confused:

Yah! in a way after all the mod with extractor, piping, air filter, once jump to FI those butt no feeling liao....hahahaha:rofl:

Wanted to put 4G63T in also, mounting all sama sama but suspension and other parts very hard to find and expensive, so better not....
We only live once ma Chew, time to put in 4g63T, then slowly improve other parts la. I believe u not everyday also spirited drive one ma...haha! At least 2 Turbocharge cars, your daughter would be happier to drive the Hyundai haha!

Sleeper car. RCS suspension :rolleyes: