Review: Firestorm Ignition Coil Booster

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Interesting review and discussions. I was offered this by a shop in Sunway too & was told that for Mark X, I need to use minimum 1 Super FS, maybe even 2. But I still worry if it might have some negative effect. The difference in spark looks quite scary in the video. :biggrin:
Should the plug gap also be increased when using FS?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Give one demo unit to Izso and if it gets his stamp of approval, im getting one!
thanks for your vote of confidence. But this test would be an extremely long one. I'd want to make sure it doesn't fry my coil. Any boosters would indirectly affect the power source.

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
This product on the Inspira increased torque (less than 5) until 3k RPM. Then both lines intersected and began moving away from each other.

[This was based on a Millenium's dyno by a group of Inspira owners wanting to prove the effectiveness of this product on a dynamometer]

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
This product on the Inspira increased torque (less than 5) until 3k RPM. Then both lines intersected and began moving away from each other.

[This was based on a Millenium's dyno by a group of Inspira owners wanting to prove the effectiveness of this product on a dynamometer]
Intersected and moving away? Which is on top and which is below?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm that doesn't sound good then. But maybe have to be tested on a few more cars before drawing any conclusion.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That's probably how it helps more in auto cars...bringing up the lower torque. It is certainly good if we can have dyno charts to view..

goohtj

Known Member
Dec 27, 2004
l had it installed in my Saga Blm 2008 last year.
in city drive, this Firestorm does perform. car is more lively n engine noise is lowered.
but in higher speed during highway, the car seems like being shunt n lost of power.
in conclusion, it is good for car with low rpm or drive <120km/h.
tried on my nazaria, no feel.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continued

Ok so now you've installed your air filter, changed your exhaust and still have bucket loads of cash to spend, what's next?

Personally I would recommend something that requires very little maintenance and doesn't take much time to install, so I'd suggest to work on the chassis or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience