Retreat! -Review: R3 Satria

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
I think they might still have stock.... otherwise why would they continue to promote it?

They set up a booth at the Alex Yoong F1 Driver Search Event at Xtremepark, Sunway and the salesmen and female promoters were giving out brochures and posters of the R3.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
3R?? Aiyoo don't laa associate us with a bunch of girls on TV.

Those of you that wanna purchase the car or see the online brochure @ www.racerallyresearch.com

Better yet a bunch of owners are gathering at Pasar TTDI stalls at 9pm. I'll be more than happy to give a lowdown on the car.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
3R sounds like u wanna wash the pictures in a film like that.....haih...upgraded powderful car,name must sound oso rite....hehhehe

sang_kancil

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Kuching,Sarawak
www.pgx.com.my

can c from da pic..state there...Stage 1.... what is inside at Stage 1?

what about Stage 2?and Stage 3 ....maybe???

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
The current SR3 comes out of factory with Stage 1 mods which translates to 140bhp, 168Nm torque via mods like free flow exhaust, tuned-length + mandrel bent headers, advanced cam timing, tuned suspension, brakes and of course the lightening and chassis strengthening.

Stage 2 will encompass more advanced mods - coilover suspension, a 160bhp atc, piggyback ECU (perhaps)

This is in planning and should surface sometime next year. (1 day away!)

Keep your eyes peeled.

jacthegreat

Known Member
Nov 10, 2004
howdy guys ..

if i'm not mistaken, stage 2 and stage 3 upgrade can or shall i say should be done by R3 team in order to get their certification.

i took a wild ride with faizal (one of the R3 crew) around kota damansara on one wet midnight (after rain). superb handling and braking .. a bit lack on the torque division though, but i'm sure that can be arrange.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Hahah was a bit confused over the ARB bit. Thanks for pointing it out.

Yalor. Shit man, really should've bought an Avanza instead. Will definately scare the crap outta other racers when I take it through the turns in SIC. Especially with my VVTI ENGINE!!!

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
Wow, imagine this - if there was enough demand for a performance version Avanza, we could see a specially tuned TRD Avanza RS sometime soon. 1.8litre VVTi engine from the Celica, 1000kgs, 17" rims, GT wing (no idea where that goes), widebody kit with Kembara kangaroo bar, anti-roll bar, coilover suspension and twin-pot brake set-up.

Whoa. Definitely SIC material.

:lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I never bought any car from direct owner,I bought all my car (like 5 times) all new direct from showroom.
Just want to know what need to do, when u purchase second hand from direct owner, and what need to take caution.
1. How to change car owner name?
2. How to secure both buyer and seller.
a) Load only applicable from 80~85% for second hand car, so need to pay 15~20% deposit to seller.
How to secure buyer being cheated.
b) Normally seller deliver car to buyer after received bank...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience