Restoration of Satria 1.3

cIvIc_noob

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Miri
There are such pics on the internet but are you sure it's not for rear wipers?
You mean the relay wiper pic i uploaded above is rear? Cannot be eh, i Shopee And lazada wira wiper relay , all came out 6 pins. Like the above

cIvIc_noob

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Miri
View attachment 576311

Try this one. It may be it
Looks very probable bro, tonight i go check it out, that day i took picture macam nothing there, but there are a few loose connectors here And there too. So tonight i Go Check if anything there. The wiring below is a nightmare.

Attachments

cIvIc_noob

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Miri
By the way do you happen to know whats that missing piece of relay is for? The One on the relay board.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Looks very probable bro, tonight i go check it out, that day i took picture macam nothing there, but there are a few loose connectors here And there too. So tonight i Go Check if anything there. The wiring below is a nightmare.
Some are left blank which are for some gadgets not present for local model. My Mitsu engine bay main fuse box have a few empty slots too......

cIvIc_noob

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Miri
Takde relay , I don’t know which is the connector too, now I’m at accessory shop, since my meter Ada menyala ada yang tidak. So later ask them is which connector haha. Later I update you all for education purposes.

Attachments

cIvIc_noob

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Miri
Many more thing to restore

Attachments

cIvIc_noob

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Miri
I’ve swapped out the whole console liao with new one . Still one speed , so don’t think this is there.

On a separate matter. The previous owner installed some sort of wire into the meter , still don’t know what, could be a rpm wire to an external meter cause I see 2 holes on top of the dash.

Attachments

cIvIc_noob

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Miri
How do I change title for this, I want to change to restoration thread

cIvIc_noob

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Miri
So a visit to the acc shop, the owner came to a conclusion it is weak motor and faulty wiper linkage. Therefore I’m not going to fix that first , not so essential.

He sorted out some electrical issue , took out the cabling from the meter which he suspect is for the el meter. Went back home installed some new led and trying out to figure out the polarity of the led and I think I f up the circuit board for meter lols. A part of the green circuitry broke, but manage to get 2 lights working.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All sifu sifu,need some advice here..
what is the best rear spring for my saga 1.3 tat trunk always need to fetch heavy thing?
-accord sm4?
-sunny?
-saga sport spring?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience