Rest In Pieces - WEV2462

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Rest In Pieces - WEV2462 (pun intended)
Sad news. I know this is a car crimes section, and perhaps slightly off topic.
My bike was stolen, at the same Salak South LRT station where I lost my car's side skirts, yesterday, between 11 am - 1.45 pm, although parked at a bike parking area, a very visible area, near the LRT counter.
I'd normally walk to LRT eversince the last theft, but was too lazy to walk yesterday, so I rode off my bike. I've parked my bike numerous times before anyway.

Description

Make: Honda
Model: EX5
Year manufactured: 1996
Plate No: WEV 2462
Colour: Green
Significant signs
Givi Box, Black 5 spoke alloy rims, AAM sticker under the plate no, nothing else.

Police report has been made at 4 pm, after failure to locate the bike 2 hrs after it went missing. Will make an insurance claim since it's under comprehensive insurance scheme.

My bike of 6 years, I wouldn't be where I am now, without the bike.
I know it's a cheap bike, but it's not the value, it's the priceless memories, how it served me well for the past years.

Albeit old, but reliable workhorse.

Thank you for the good 6 years.

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
ex 5 old model is made from parts imported from japan...so very hardy...but newer EX5 is made of local parts...so not so hardy...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
you are right....the old ex5 is better then the new wan...so now the demand for the old version is higher..

azzuro79

Jan 29, 2004
sorry to hear that bro.....it's your bike locked with extra lock??

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
The bike is still missing. Just waiting for the insurance claim now.
That's what I heard too. The old ones are much better than the "dream" version.

Truly is, never once it broke down on me - engine wise. Just fill up the petrol and go. And yeah, the 3k km service interval, brake pad change and occasional punctures. That's it and that's that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bros of ZTH. Please do keep an eye and be careful when u see this car:

WAJA, Silver, No. Plate WMY 9806.

The guy is an Indian Guy, Thin with a bit of beard..not sure as i just got a glance of him.

I suspect that he could be the culprit to a few house break in cases in Kepong and elsewhere probably. I came back with my parents today at 8pm+ and saw this Waja parked outside my new neighbours house. At 1st I thought it was their relatives...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience