Reason:
Hi bro 5115

This is the post.

Thanks so much
Forum: Engine and Performance
Assigned Moderators: fstr, 5115, EvolutionZ

Posted by: sapphirezzzzz
Original Content:
Admins.Mod , appreciate if this threat is pinned for all members caution.

PLS READ THIS B4 U PROCEED!

[Profit making conmen]

Recently my nephew got conned in LYN. Seems like the conmen are making 100k above profit through out the year for using same tactics , The ABC con style. A Sony viao for 3k , imagine that who will sell a vaio with high end specs ei c2d t7200 with 2gb ram and blu ray for 3k and claimed to be brand new but underwater from custom officer himself is selling it out at LYN ? A ( my nephew ) contacted B ( conmen ) and B gave out bank detail that use to be from C ( another seller ) then B will contact C and tell him money is in which is from A. B gets the item he want from C and A get nothing... So watch out for this. Personally i suggest seller not to post your phone number and details bout urself to prevent some1 trying to be u and contact the buyers from ur threat. Post the item ur selling , get the buyer to pm u. To all buyer , make sure the seller has their nick pm u personally so that we know she/he is genuine.
13/3/2008
a pm from zth member..
Just wanna let you know I also encounter the same problem as you.Bought a HKS SQV from a malay guy Sekigun (nick in Zth).When install in my car pressure leak out.Try pm him a few times but ignore my msges.Damn him.Fcuk him man...

28/6/2008 from zth member
treason84-this guy who selling K&N filter are cheatting me after the payment been tranfer,tis the personal profile about him that i have
0129122800-Kenny
[email protected]

im not here to spam or wat , but whoever has the same fate , do share here..there is a reason y the badseller are rated as conmen.

We dont call the seller as conmen for selling imitation parts if we are being told unless they claim its original! So pls do not blame any1 if u bought an imitation parts if u do know about it. there are prices to pay for what u bought and ur own decision.

Here is the list voted

Bad Traders/ Conmen

1. Wong2225
2. tycoaccs - Voted the worst sekker ever in Zth
3. Bebee
4. Limhungwei/ Kenny/ Jason
5. Airline
6. malayguy with "black" in his nick
7. Sunnylimtk @ Yap Chee Seng
8. yuhanisa @ 4g93gti-r @ bananaboyz
9. funkykrayzie

Good Honest Trusted Traders

1. Howie Choo
2. Drex Chan @ C-ground
3. Kuyeen
4. kweng84
5. Autoequipe
6. FTZone
7. Jojo9984
8. wira_tak_laju
9. vicksong85
10. Rock Lee
11. goo126

Whoever wants to complain and dare not reveal own nick , pm me.. ill do my best and keep on updating!!

Updated today 26/5/2008

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
izso,sorry late reply.he dropped me a pm & ask me to remove his name from this thread.told him i din found his name in the list, advise him to report the post to moderators as i seldom log in nowadays.

gonna ask him to pm the TS instead.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

once again we are very blessed to be able to get our hands on.......on this rare........designation to highlight its strictly limited production run of 500 individually numbered vehicles, all of which offered for customers to purchase. Each RS500 carries a metal plaque on the centre console, hand-engraved with a unique identification number from 001 to 500...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience