Repairing Aluminium Radiator

cheeft

1,000 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
Hi, anybody knows where to repair aluminium radiator?? i'm using Drag and Drift aluminium radiator for around 9 months and today I found some minor leak... thinking of repairing since the leak is small...

thinking of changing to aluminium because it may last longer but im so wrong... :bawling:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
normally. an establish A/Con shop could help to repair the leak. Normally using brazing method. Some would use epoxy glue....

HTH

cheeft

1,000 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
that means i dont have to look for aluminium welder??? just a pinhole leak...

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

so any good stop leak that won't clog up the system??? any recommendation??? and most importantly where to get it... thanks for the help...

cheeft

1,000 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
got bar's leak from ace yesterday... so far so good... the leak stop yesterday... will check it out later to confirm... hopefully it will solve my problem and won't clog up my entire radiator!!! keeping my finger cross and thanks for all the reply...

cheeft

1,000 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
the first time i only put in half bottle... seems to fix the problem but yesterday it started to leak again... so i pour in the other half bottle and looks like it work this time round... base on the instruction, use half bottle if the engine is a 4 cylinder and whole bottle if the engine is 6 or 8 cylinder... as mine is a 6 cylinder i guess that's why the first time it don't work...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any wira owners got do leg room light .... can teach me how to mount the light ar ? coz i cannot find any place la ..... any sample or explaination ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience