vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Brother, if the dent is too big and especially requires welding, I would discard those rims. Even if can repair by welding I would not use them......

nd4ever

500 RPM

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
how about one that located in sg besi area? i heard some of the forumer send the rim to repair
very cheap and nice workmanship too
but sadly i dont have the contact....
U can pay a visit to Wan Sing Sportrims Services & look for Ah Chai, who's the owner of the place. What makes it perfect is their sandblasting method used on our wheels before they painted it with your selected colours. I done few sets of wheels of mine with them & always, the outcome is fabulous with reasonable price charges from them!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
U can pay a visit to Wan Sing Sportrims Services & look for Ah Chai, who's the owner of the place. What makes it perfect is their sandblasting method used on our wheels before they painted it with your selected colours. I done few sets of wheels of mine with them & always, the outcome is fabulous with reasonable price charges from them!
That is tyre shop or machine shop?

nd4ever

500 RPM

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Bro vr2turbo, the shop I mentioned is a machine shop which only specialized in refurbishing wheels.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro vr2turbo, the shop I mentioned is a machine shop which only specialized in refurbishing wheels.
Why I ask is because machine shop only does the rims repairs.
We have to remove the tyres and send to them. If tyre shop they do every thing and maybe got spare rims to loan to us....ha! ha!

nd4ever

500 RPM

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Why I ask is because machine shop only does the rims repairs.
We have to remove the tyres and send to them. If tyre shop they do every thing and maybe got spare rims to loan to us....ha! ha!
Bro vr2turbo, well Wan Sing actually provide the service of removing our tires from the rims before they start work to refurbish it. They have those machines there & handled by experience workers who used to work in tire shops previously. They got loads of spare loan wheels with tires to borrow us when we send our rims for refurbish process but don't expect those branded japanese wheels with UHP tires la bro. Hahahaha..... most of those spare rims are OEM wheels from Toyota/Honda/Nissan etc.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is good info and good job by them if they do have the tyre removing facilities....

CuLtUsErDaNg

Known Member

CuLtUsErDaNg

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Seri Kembangan
www.facebook.com
Bro vr2turbo, well Wan Sing actually provide the service of removing our tires from the rims before they start work to refurbish it. They have those machines there & handled by experience workers who used to work in tire shops previously. They got loads of spare loan wheels with tires to borrow us when we send our rims for refurbish process but don't expect those branded japanese wheels with UHP tires la bro. Hahahaha..... most of those spare rims are OEM wheels from Toyota/Honda/Nissan etc.
in that case...good place to recondition rims. May i know how many days to repair slightly dent rim + spray(15"). any info?

Thanks.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think depends how much damage and what type of spraying. Some can be ready within a day.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
in that case...good place to recondition rims. May i know how many days to repair slightly dent rim + spray(15"). any info?

Thanks.
Slighly dented rims, I got mine all 3 settle within about 3 hours...since it got to be send somewhere
else...one rim also cost RM50 if not wrong...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

hv read out some advertisement on a car magazine recently and i found out a product called "AUTOFOAM'......that is done by a shop called KL Auto...

i'm planning to put it on my perdana since it can provide soundproofing, strengthen chassis, & bla bla bla....

anyone that hv been put on this stuff, pls post up some review or feedbacks on how good or bad this product....

cheers....:driver: :driver: :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience