Remote casing for EJ6 original flip key

madrick

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
Gombakrians
Hi all... My original remote casing EJ6 (original) flip key type already broken. Since I heve no spare one, so want to change the casing. But the problem is that I've been searching for it at a locksmith but most of them don't have it. It seems so difficult to find. So I need help from all of you that have been facing this problem. Where can I get it? or if anyone have change their alarm and willing to let go their casing to me. Maybe can suggest me where to fing it. Thanx...

Regards,
MADRICK

especko

Oct 9, 2004
hi madrick, i'm using the same type of keys as well, but there's a bit problem with these keys. according to the Honda SC these are the old type of keys distributed by Kah Motors and since these are old keys and old alarm system, the Honda SC doesn't have any of these spare parts anymore. This is because all new Honda cars are using the Cobra alarm system. My alarm siren went out of order once and I called the SC to check the repair costs. They told me they don't have the parts anymore (which includes the original flip type keys), but I could change to a brand new Cobra alarm system which costs about 1K region.

My advice are since these are old keys and parts are scarce better take good care of it or just change into a brand new alarm system. like cobra alarm system or radiostar. :)

doksero

Mar 30, 2006
especko said:
hi madrick, i'm using the same type of keys as well, but there's a bit problem with these keys. according to the Honda SC these are the old type of keys distributed by Kah Motors and since these are old keys and old alarm system, the Honda SC doesn't have any of these spare parts anymore. This is because all new Honda cars are using the Cobra alarm system. My alarm siren went out of order once and I called the SC to check the repair costs. They told me they don't have the parts anymore (which includes the original flip type keys), but I could change to a brand new Cobra alarm system which costs about 1K region.

My advice are since these are old keys and parts are scarce better take good care of it or just change into a brand new alarm system. like cobra alarm system or radiostar. :)
no need to change new alarm system la since old alarm still working fine ... just duplicate the key then used old style la ... gantung2 punya ..:proud:

afdzan

500 RPM
May 29, 2005
Kajang
there's one shop at mines that have a same design with the casing....but without the H logo....u can try it there....if u're willing to....