Recommendations for Airtrek (Tire, Engine Oil and etc)

qamarl

Jul 1, 2012
want to ask all the sifu here...what the top recommendation tire with affordable price for 18" rims...and engine oil (Full Synthetic or Semi Synthetic). Please do share ur experience.............thks

stutzedward

May 27, 2009
I am using Falken Ziex 522 I think... (cannot really remember the model). It's horrible. It doesn't grip on wet, noisy and never 'eats up'. Hahhaa... I got it because it was cheap, FULL STOP.

For engine oil, I use Mobil 1 fully sync. So far so good, no problem or what so ever. I change em at 7500km.

kaninbu

Dec 2, 2008
im using Blue Streak Stiletto from good year.good grip on dry.lousy on water.rm360 per tyre.very cheap normal tyre for large rims.really not for sprint or cornering.i don't go tracks anyway.
engine oil is fully depends on ur pocket.got money go for fs,budget limited go for ss.wutever oil u use best recommended is to change every 5000km.fs can use abit longer by 1-2k max.

qamarl

Jul 1, 2012
I am using Falken Ziex 522 I think... (cannot really remember the model). It's horrible. It doesn't grip on wet, noisy and never 'eats up'. Hahhaa... I got it because it was cheap, FULL STOP.

For engine oil, I use Mobil 1 fully sync. So far so good, no problem or what so ever. I change em at 7500km.
im using Blue Streak Stiletto from good year.good grip on dry.lousy on water.rm360 per tyre.very cheap normal tyre for large rims.really not for sprint or cornering.i don't go tracks anyway.
engine oil is fully depends on ur pocket.got money go for fs,budget limited go for ss.wutever oil u use best recommended is to change every 5000km.fs can use abit longer by 1-2k max.
thks ..bro

....anyone here using dunlop sp sport 600
SP Sport 600 Tires | Dunlop Tires

stutzedward

May 27, 2009
What size is that? RM800 for new or used? I am going to the shop this weekend to check em out.

Guys,

I am trying to add a new ECU and it ask for Teeth Per Turn and Edge. Any guys know where I can find this figure?

Any know know where I can loan an oscilliscope????