recommendation needed...

ckho

Dec 3, 2003
hello all ICE sifus....

now one of my amp (run front stock speakers) is giving problem, so i m thinking to buy a new amp and together with a component set, any recommendation with a budget of 1000 (include installation).

and also, i have one more amp that is running my two cap ayam caps, it is possible that i buy a new 4 channel amp to replace both of them? or it is better to use separate amp for sub and component?

i m newbies and know nothing about ICE. thanx in advance.

Bert

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Muddy Delta
Visit site
ok.. let me get this straight. You want a component set and a 4 channel amp for 1k right?

If you have cables at the moment and need to just retap.. labour will be very cheap Abt 50 or so I guess. SO u have abt 900 left for an amp and components... Best to look for 2nd hand stuff.

Also what do you mean u have another amp running ur cap ayam caps? What cap is that being run? Cap as in capacitors are wired to the amp power and those wired to the speaker outputs work as a hgh-pass filter. Please elaborate.

ckho

Dec 3, 2003
oooppppsss.. sorry type too fast liao...

i mean cap ayam sub, so any recommendation for me? i think those 300 bucks component fulfill my needs, either cap ayam or branded....

Jrd_Lee

Banned
Feb 27, 2005
Originally posted by ckho@Mar 2 2005, 17:46
hello all ICE sifus....

now one of my amp (run front stock speakers) is giving problem, so i m thinking to buy a new amp and together with a component set, any recommendation with a budget of 1000 (include installation).

and also, i have one more amp that is running my two cap ayam caps, it is possible that i buy a new 4 channel amp to replace both of them? or it is better to use separate amp for sub and component?

i m newbies and know nothing about ICE. thanx in advance.
Hi, i am Lee. Your budget is Rm 1000 include instalation, right?!! Ok, i wan to recomend you..............

A. Lightning 6" component.

B. Lightning 2channel 600w or Autocraft 2channel 550w.

C. Instalation with RCA, Fuse Box, Power Cable, Hot wire....duning sound....!!

Ok, budget Rm1000 is enough......!! Ok?? Just call me 016-5282515, i can give you a good servies..!!!! But must be recomend more of frens to me oh... :P :P

ckho

Dec 3, 2003
Lee,

u got shop ar? the component u recommend is Lightning Audio? the amp u recommend is to run component or sub? can u list down the price ar? hehe ... thank you ar

Jrd_Lee

Banned
Feb 27, 2005
Originally posted by ckho@Mar 3 2005, 13:10
Lee,

u got shop ar? the component u recommend is Lightning Audio? the amp u recommend is to run component or sub? can u list down the price ar? hehe ... thank you ar
The amp you wan to run sub or component?? Call me and come to my younger brother's shop looking...!! 016-5282515 LEE.

They can let you listen the Demo...!!!!

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Well Jrd_Lee bro,

i dun mind plp sharing thier preffered installer but i hope u do not come here merely just to pull customer and do business.

i hope this forum will able to share infor and guide around those newbie but not making thier quick bucks. If wanna ads for your bro shop, u can contact Tom for a special banners and a dedicated section like those supporting Merchants.

Tq

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i do agree with normality. This forum is to help others not to make $$$$ out of them. hwat do you feel when all retailers go here. Instead of a place of dicussion, its a place for doing business.

Even Dan Wiggins doesnt sell his stuff in the Adire official forum let alone trying to market his product. He only gives advices to ppl who had problems using his products.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Is remove thermostat for injection engine is a good idea to gain better working temperature?
can share the Pro and Con ?:hmmmm:
Pls advise.. Thanks. :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience