Recommend Good Seat Installers/Fabricators?

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Hi guys,

I need to fit a bucket seat into my car and it definitely needs some modifications. Firstly, there's no aftermarket parts for my car so definitely have to fabricate or modify the seat brackets and railing. To me fitting in seats must be done correctly and properly because it involves our safety.

So if you know any good and affordable shops around klang valley, please feel free to share and if possible the price you paid for the work performed.

Thanks guys.

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
for modifications u can look around USJ 1 industrial area. quite alot of shops can do custom seat railing fabrication, for example one of the garage i've been to is Zack Garage. Price wise not too sure though, seen him doing a couple of seat railing fabrication

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Thanks. I ll go by tt area to check it out.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u can try sscus, they will modify the railing screw holes in order to fit the seats into your car.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

with sscus railings of course :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
If you get railings, make sure it is double rail with double locking on both ends, I believe SSCUS own brand has that.

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
u can try sscus, they will modify the railing screw holes in order to fit the seats into your car.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

with sscus railings of course :biggrin:
Thanks. Never thought of them willing to do fabrications.

---------- Post added 08-30-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 08-29-2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

If you get railings, make sure it is double rail with double locking on both ends, I believe SSCUS own brand has that.
You are right, theirs is double locking unlike my current ones which is single locking. Sucks on track days esp. when braking hard.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,
any idea if i could DIY a timer for the air-cond fan to spin after i turn off the engine?
my idea was to cool down the engine/engine bay with just only the air-cond fan... means like after u turn off ur engine, of course la the engine compartment will be hot, so if there's such thing as a timer to make ur fan to spin and blow air into ur engine compartment to cool down ur system? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience