Recomendation to tire shop around Old Klang Road/OUG/Happy Garden?

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
yes agree with that....actually i'm working nearby kee heng n the boss/stuff of kee heng always show lansi face 1...axcept u drive bently,ferrari,lambo,merz or bmw only u can saw the good face....even last time they r famous on wheel alightment but i try it before with my evo n really feel like shit...

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
I got my tires changed but not at Kee Hin. Just want to share with you my experience there.

I found out that the boss is not friendly, pretty cocky and unpolite. First thing he did was critisizing me for using cheap tires (SIMEX). I agree it is cheap tires but I think it is rude to tell your customers that right on the face.

Anyway, he kept asking me to buy the only available model there for 17", Pilot 3 for Rm490 each. I wanted to a cheaper tire and again, he gave me that sarcastic look. Frankly,

I left Kee Hin and went to another shop nearby and got my tires changed to Yokohama A-Drive R1 for Rm350 each. Pictures tell everything.

Kee Hin was recomended not only by members here but also my friend. I was pretty dissapointed how the boss treated me. Maybe I am driving a cheap car and using some cheap tires, but I think that is not to way to treat the customers like that.

Honestly, I wudn't recomend any of my friends to Kee Hin, if anyone asked.

Bro,

I'm sorry to hear on what had happened. Obviously, this never happened to me or my friends.

Which boss were you dealing with? I'll give him a piece of my mind when I visit them.
FYI, there are 3 of them and they're all brothers.

All I can say is, different people go through different experiences and thus the reason we have forums like ZTH to share these.

In the end of the day, the customer always has the right to walk away if satisfactory service/treatment is not granted.

You did the what I would've done ,given the circumstances of course.

Anyways, glad you finally got your tires. That's what counts.

Cheers.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Bro JDM, thanks for your comments. Well, guess my luck wasn't so good when I went to Kee Hin. Anyway, I did share this with my friend in real life and they were surprised too. :)

MassiveInFusion, yes, it is the tire shop before Shell station and after BHP. If I am not mistaken, their shop carries Michellin brand and not Goodyear.

Cheers :)

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Bro JDM, thanks for your comments. Well, guess my luck wasn't so good when I went to Kee Hin. Anyway, I did share this with my friend in real life and they were surprised too. :)

MassiveInFusion, yes, it is the tire shop before Shell station and after BHP. If I am not mistaken, their shop carries Michellin brand and not Goodyear.

Cheers :)
My friend recommended me to do allignment here, i was there when he did his Lotus Elise.

Hows does your car feels after he did the alignment? better or same like others?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Bro, I did not chg my tires nor had my alignment done at Kee Hin because the boss' rudenss drove me away. I did it at another shop nearby.

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
Bro stutzedward, of topic, any review on the R1

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Bro stutzedward, of topic, any review on the R1
I ain't fast driver, so my review will be very typical.

R1 is installed in my Nissan Sentra SG 1.6A. So I am commenting from driving a daily commute sedan and not from performance point of view. It's quiet, comfortable and grippy. On cemented car park, wheel spin noise is very much lesser. I have not tried on wet before though.

Comparing to Falken Ziex in my other car, Falken is harsh, noisy and bumpy. Altogether, different feel. However, I like Falken as I am confident with it, even in the wet. :)

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
Tq bro for the info, will consider this tyre for my next tyre change

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ax XX said:
I did my silver car via an authorised Mxxxxxxxx detail shop. 3 to 4 layers coated on it but frankly speaking I do not like the outcome. The paint turns 'sandly feel' in less than 2 months. What I do to preserve the smooth surface is coat it up by 'Pxxxx Sxxxx' once or twice a month.

Hi Buddy
thanks for bringing up - 2 issue i would like to clear up here

There is no such myths of 3-4 "layer coat " or 3 or 4 steps
(what ever malaysia car wash / polish centre)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience