Rear Seat belts

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Took my sister and her bf out for a ride over the weekend (first time I've carried someone in the backseat for a long time) and realized that my car has no rear seat belts! Given the current JPJ ruling that requires rear seat belts, I guess I need to have them fitted.

Any idea where to go for this and how much it would cost? Thanks in advance gentleman.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
That's weird. Not even tucked under the seat rest?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Aiyooo don't want track spec lah. Now suddenly overcome with desire to spray Bayside Blue, use stock bodykit and rims so totally stock on the outside. Only when its pedal to the metal.. :biggrin:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
[PIMPIN];3734521 said:
Aiyooo don't want track spec lah. Now suddenly overcome with desire to spray Bayside Blue, use stock bodykit and rims so totally stock on the outside. Only when its pedal to the metal.. :biggrin:
Oh ho...the godzilla is changing outfit again....better watch out guys....hee hee hee:biggrin: :biggrin:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
They are probably hidden behind the seats, for 3 people. had to remove the seat since my last amplifier install they kept it all underneath long time ago.

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
you mean R34's have rear seats? sorry i keep getting distracted by the MFD :rofl:

S

semperfi

MFD?? What's that got to do with rear seat?? :confused: :confused: :confused:
It means Farizio haven't got the time to look at the back. It's always the front and looking at his MFD... (Torque, Boost meter)

Speaking of which, I too am clueless if my rear seats have seat belts. How ironic... I'm always looking at the MFD too. Ain't kidding. :rofl::rofl: I better go check if I have a pair of seat belts now! :burnout:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
It's always the buckle that is missing, as you can see the left & right belts by the shoulder of the seats. btw there is a center belt too. I was clueless where it was, after the govt start imposing the law on the very nite itself as they were checking all the car during roadblocks. lucky Ijust ask my kids to pretend to sleep...keke

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
I haven't come across any Skyline without any rear seat belt, unless the JAP had taken it out before shipping out, as it as used as track race car before and forgot to re-install it back!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys!

I noticed that my car (iswara. yes bear with me.) is taller on one side. I'm referring to the front suspension where in this case, the passenger left side is taller than driver's right side. I checked the absorbers for leaks and i found none. what could be the reason? Also, I'm curious to know where should i place the floor jack (i have a 2 tonne floor jack) when jacking up the car? I want to place the car on jack stands. I lost the car owner's manual and googling for the answers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience