RCS suspension for Subaru

red_cloud

Dec 1, 2005
Hi Everyone,

Allow me to introduce RCS, Radical Chassis Solutions. We're a Malaysian based competition suspension engineering company.I started off by custom building race and rally suspension for myself & the Malaysian Motorsports community and have won many championships.

We have now diversified into road suspension. Bringing you the technologies from rally and race suspension to road users but innovatively keeping the cost down.

Featuring 45mm inverted monotubes with digressive and velocity sensitive damping, the car does not rely on high spring rates for roll stiffness, & this provides the car with both a compliant (comfortable) ride and very high roll stiffness and body control. Traction is greatly improved, thus increasing cornering speed and acceleration.

We have specs for Subarus now, and are doing a special price for the limited first batch that we manufacture.

Give me a call for details;

P.Nandakumar
012-9232782

jon3171

Known Member
Aug 3, 2005
Malaysia
hi there, i wonder if u do customised coilovers for any car....if so, how much do you reckon it would cost to do a coilover setup for a 1982 bmw e28(5 series)? i don't need the ride height to be adjustable if this will keep the costs lower, i just want it stiffer, still comfy and lower...kindly pm me the price...thank you.

x363

Known Member
Jun 11, 2011
Ipoh/JB
Hi Everyone,

Allow me to introduce RCS, Radical Chassis Solutions. We're a Malaysian based competition suspension engineering company.I started off by custom building race and rally suspension for myself & the Malaysian Motorsports community and have won many championships.

We have now diversified into road suspension. Bringing you the technologies from rally and race suspension to road users but innovatively keeping the cost down.

Featuring 45mm inverted monotubes with digressive and velocity sensitive damping, the car does not rely on high spring rates for roll stiffness, & this provides the car with both a compliant (comfortable) ride and very high roll stiffness and body control. Traction is greatly improved, thus increasing cornering speed and acceleration.

We have specs for Subarus now, and are doing a special price for the limited first batch that we manufacture.

Give me a call for details;

P.Nandakumar
012-9232782
Hi Nanda,

Great works! really interested, please PM for price and stck availability..... ex-stock? Impreza STI ver 9, 2006 model

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Anything for 03 subaru legacy..?:love: