RCA-Ignition.my Track Day 26/9/2010 9am-12noon RM300 only!

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
No worries man...
it's a Open Track Day...not Fast Track Day...
knowing the flag rules, no oil leak, good sportsmanship...you're good to go ! :D

at least we enjoy it for fun... :driver:
rather then driving like hell on the public road...

RIP BTSC ! :bawling: :bawling:
Chinozie,

U were driving the Blue corolla right during the Track Day?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
There is another RCA trackday on the 23rd Oct. 1pm - 4pm.
I will be joining the morning session first (Nova Racing) and perhaps continue the RCA trackday provided my car and myself are still able too. See you guys in Sepang! Also there is an open trackday on 24th... time should be 2pm-5pm.

Those that are from Northern Region.. i.e Kedah, Penang, Perlis and Perak are welcomed to join our group in FB... under Sepang Northern Region Track Junkies. :) (even if you are not from the northern region you are still welcomed to join for information purpose)

h3id3rn

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
h3id3rn,
wei,dun misquote me ar?i say i look THE EK no up only..not d current owner...d EK is fast BECAUSE of d current owner only..if it was still in d hands of d previous owner...mmg TAK BOLEY pakai!hahahaahha....how now brown cow?
ohh.....itu macam la...yea la...the previous owner damn lousy and che kai hahaha :P so coming back to your statement of what's inside the EK where i would like to stress that what's inside the car is not important but what's driving the car is important ler don't give so many excuses :P :biggrin::biggrin::burnout:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Chinozie,

U were driving the Blue corolla right during the Track Day?
Yup...there were 2 driver me n my colleague...ngeh ngehhhh

my car with tail happy, bad chamber setup...can't push hard especially at turn 5, spun at turn 7 (my first spun...hahaha)... sob sob sob...very disappointing... :(

what car you drove that day ?

YouTube - RCA OTD 26.9.2010 Part 1

i think chinozie is in dis video...heheheheh

oittt...no lar...that's not my car...my car is slow MSCB !...UNCLE CAR ...pergi pasar type one...hahahaha...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
i think chinozie is in dis video...heheheheh
Bro, do you have your lap time? My friend with CRX would love to know. From the video I am guessing 2.55sec?

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
There is another RCA trackday on the 23rd Oct. 1pm - 4pm.
I will be joining the morning session first (Nova Racing) and perhaps continue the RCA trackday provided my car and myself are still able too. See you guys in Sepang! Also there is an open trackday on 24th... time should be 2pm-5pm.

Those that are from Northern Region.. i.e Kedah, Penang, Perlis and Perak are welcomed to join our group in FB... under Sepang Northern Region Track Junkies. :) (even if you are not from the northern region you are still welcomed to join for information purpose)
Ftzone, is it true theres an RCA trackday on 23rd Oct?

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
hi guys, i was there driving the slowest car on track that day, the bone stock satria neo. drove my brother's car cos my cars still workshops not done yet.

sorry to slow down ur pace, the neo was truly maxed out already hahaha

Bro..

I guess U must be in pit 11 or 12... The pit with a few HOT chicks...:driver:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
chinozie,
1na deny sum more eh?AFAIK,der was only ONE candy blue SEG on dat day!hahahahahha
errr...abt ur vid.....i dun c myself anywhr oso?mana?n wei...adjust ur exposure lar..sakit mata aku tgk da...hahahahhaha

ftzone,
my lap time?nothg 2 shout abt....on warm up laps,i can easily do 2:50 w my 205/50/15 RE001....best lap time on dat day was 2:46.6....d rest averaging ard mid 2:47s.....previously
on 195/55/15 AD07 i can only manage a best time of 2:48s.....on 195/55/15 Yokohama A050 semis,best is 2:44.4........

Massive_Infusion,
whoarr..sudah gian track day ar?settled ur ratios problem oredy or not?so,ur gonna whack dis coming 23/10/2010 track day thn join d TTA3 on 31/10/2010 oso?whoarr..respect!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
I...................
Need...................
More.....................
Track......................
Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, my car went missing today near my house at keramat au4/19a. time suspected to be stolen is from 9pm(31/5/2010) to 9am today(1/6/2010).

description of the car:
WLR 6369
white proton satria with black mivec hood
mivec fiber front bumper (middle part has been cut and the grille is painted black)
rear windscreen have Prohatch Enthusiast sticker
imitation te37 bronze rims with gold brake caliper
yokohama parada spec2 tyres all around
big exhaust hks super dragger sflow muffler at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience