RCA-Ignition.my Track Day 26/9/2010 9am-12noon RM300 only!

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
akuma,
its ok bro...no problemo....

really salute u la....kambing all the way frm kuantan for a 3 hour track race then went back kuantan again on the same day...:adore:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
eh,no lar..i was in KL since Friday lar....respect me 4 wat?dat Yaw90 lagi gila mah?came all d wat frm KT...in KL since Wednesday wei!n din even go back 2 KT yet,i think!hahahahah......
n it's more like i got no choice ler....dun go SIC,whr else 2 play?illegal street race is a no no 4 me,not anymore!

kojai

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
malacca/jb
Sorry guys, when the next RCA trackday? enjoy that day so much until flatt...
How about that subaru & drivers? really unbelievable

Attachments

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
just 1na add,tho it was a nice track session,n dis is my 1st morning RCA Track Day,it certainly ain't d best i've attended so far..dis shud b my 3rd/4th time joining.never haf i encountred so many red lights n der were too many extremely gung-ho drivers on dat day.....kinda scary....
n yeah,tho i do feel sorry 4 d 2 Subarus,but dat was oso d incident dat ended d track session.....they hit @ ard 11.30am,rite?actually,how did d accident happen?n how r both d drivers?looked really bad man d damage...

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
yea..saw the 2 cars outside..wondering wat happened..anyone mind to share?

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
just 1na add,tho it was a nice track session,n dis is my 1st morning RCA Track Day,it certainly ain't d best i've attended so far..dis shud b my 3rd/4th time joining.never haf i encountred so many red lights n der were too many extremely gung-ho drivers on dat day.....kinda scary....
n yeah,tho i do feel sorry 4 d 2 Subarus,but dat was oso d incident dat ended d track session.....they hit @ ard 11.30am,rite?actually,how did d accident happen?n how r both d drivers?looked really bad man d damage...
Heard they cant brake on time after sppeding at the stretch, both colided , rollover & hit the barrier. When i was about to clear the stretch, both car at the gravel and marshal running towards the car.

Yup, many red lights and grass on track! damn.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
wonder how fast were they goin in order 2 cause such damage....can't brake on time?goodness gracious.....dat's sad 2 hear......n i din even haf d heart 2 snap any pics,really feel sorry 4 d car whn i was looking @ it....
n yeah.....d grass on track too...who is d CULPRIT ar?frm T4 right up to T12 oso got grass!!!madness!

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Thats why, mysterious... I heard somebody was behind them that witnessed the crash. Hopefully the drivers are fine, thats the main thing.

Anyway, the best category is the group where a toyota KE30 same group with a Ferarri F430. Thats sick!:proud:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I saw that day the left front and rear tyres of the FD3S with grass, not sure is this the cause. Plus the RX-7's left side rear bumper got damaged a bit, and also the VW Golf's right front bumper + headlamp. Headlamp cracked and the projector lense got loosen.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Anyway, the best category is the group where a toyota KE30 same group with a Ferarri F430. Thats sick!:proud:
It was a Turbo KE70 in the Rear Wheel Drive Category

VW Golf's right front bumper + headlamp. Headlamp cracked and the projector lense got loosen.

The golf GTI with Porsche Caliper.... Front RIms dented as well. Outch!

That car had some damage after going of in Heat 2. He was chasing Chris 2000's before it happened

Anyway, on behalf of Ignition.My I'd like to say thanks to all who participated in the AM Track Day and PM Speed Challenge.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The words to describe this video can’t be stringed together to form a grammatically correct sentence. That’s due to the fact that most of the words you would associate with the video are all superlatives that exceed the boundaries of reality.

Heck, I’ll bet some of the words you would want to use probably don’t even exist yet. Nonetheless, it’s important to note that the video is very much on the artistic side of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience