RB26DETT: R32 vs R33 vs R34

KungFuMan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2008
Fellow ZTHrians. Sorry for been missing for almost a year. I was struggling to get through recession year (and still struggling).

Finally, after 1 year and 3 months waiting, my humble 4doors GTX Skyline is out. Seriously guy, don't go to BumiAuto in Kampung Baru when you are buying a car. I really regret doing that. But now, case close.

Anyway, I'm still in Africa working up my ass. My father just took the car from the dealer yesterday and drove it home. He told me that there are some problems with the car. Something like an electronics problem. He said the radio sometimes working and sometimes not, and the Speedometer and the tank meter would suddenly drop to zero while driving.

Seriously, I don't want to send back the car to the dealer as I'm still traumatizing with their bad services and scamming effort they tried on me which wasn't working at all.

So what do you Sifu's think? Is it wiring problems? Fuse problem? Or the ECU itself? My dad never mention about driving sangkut-sangkut one. It's all smooth...

P/S: Not trying to tabur pasir on someone's periuk nasi but DON'T GO TO BUMIAUTO KAMPUNG BARU FOR F*CK SAKE! For any reason don't go there! Seriously, I am so stupid for doing that. Lucky god still sayang me help me get the car and save my money...

Last edited:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Noted. Sorry to hear ur problem man.

The meter problem could be from the dashboard meter console itself.

KungFuMan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2008
Which mean I need to get the new Console Meter izzit? Anyone selling NISMO meter? HE! HE! HE!

But can't be to sure about that coz the car is quite new according to the mileage, it\s only 30,000km.

He! He! Tak sabar mau tukar enjin, pokailah pulak...

Anyway, I just spokes to my dad. He said while driving the car, the mileage meter reading suddenly dissapear, then after that all meter stop functioning, it came back to live after he stop the engine and start again but after a while it stop functioning again?

Anyone can help?

Last edited:

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
What`s other electronic parts have being installed inside the car?Is there any parts/gauges tapping from fuse box?It seems wiring shortage to me....

KungFuMan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2008
Nope! The car should be basic stock with no modification. Could it be because it was hibernating too long at the showroom? Battery problem maybe?

Bump: Nope! The car should be basic stock with no modification. Could it be because it was hibernating too long at the showroom? Battery problem maybe?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please keep an eye out for my waja 1.6 Auto, Silver and number plate WKC1183. It has been in a few minor accident before on all four sides (scratches). Front bumper is in black and has a blue neon light at the front portion of the bumper when the lights are turn on and also the water sprinkler has blue neon lights too.

The front screen has a shade on the top with mitsubishi racing logo and the back screen top shade has 'No Fear'. The attenna is not the original antenna, it's a short...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience