Rare Toyota..

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
how come the non develop country got all these nice cars?

must be those politicians..

:banghead:
Nop bro, corolla and camry are own by middle range citizen. For those rich people, their ride is Cadillac Escalade(many Escalade around here), Range rover (even more quantity than Escalade). About Toyota, they ride Tacoma and Tundra.
You can imagine how big that truck is. One Range RovER cost about USD50K D.

BTW, Cambodia is American influence country. All the cars are imported from US. Even they use USD currency for daily transaction.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Nop bro, corolla and camry are own by middle range citizen. For those rich people, their ride is Cadillac Escalade(many Escalade around here), Range rover (even more quantity than Escalade). About Toyota, they ride Tacoma and Tundra.
You can imagine how big that truck is. One Range RovER cost about USD50K D.

BTW, Cambodia is American influence country. All the cars are imported from US. Even they use USD currency for daily transaction.

oic.. good to know..

:biggrin:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
A lil update on my ride..

next step.. carbon fiber sticker on the hood and find a way to put some bulbs on my headlights.. hehe

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
Prius C

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
A lil update on my ride..

next step.. carbon fiber sticker on the hood and find a way to put some bulbs on my headlights.. hehe

bro,
how comes u clean the yellowish on ur headlight? look so white and clearly on ur headlight cover.:adore:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
bro,
how comes u clean the yellowish on ur headlight? look so white and clearly on ur headlight cover.:adore:
hohoho.. actually there's no cover on my passenger side headlight..

i'm trying to DIY like this..

but i need to find a light that fits my levin..

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
Any pics of Corona Celsior? Found one at Melaka Sentral last week. Black-ish blue/Blue black, with Siamese plate no. Was in rush, didn't manage to take a picture. Plus it was a crowded area I might be suspected as a thief :rolleyes:

It has a face like an AE111, a body design like an AE101 hatchback (sprinter) and with 2.0l engine capacity.

Last edited:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Any pics of Corona Celsior? Found one at Melaka Sentral last week. Black-ish blue/Blue black, with Siamese plate no. Was in rush, didn't manage to take a picture. Plus it was a crowded area I might be suspected as a thief :rolleyes:

It has a face like an AE111, a body design like an AE101 hatchback (sprinter) and with 2.0l engine capacity.

u mean this car?

Jul 8, 2008
Not sure if this Toyota is a rare one, but it sure is not common..and I am talking about Toyota Voltz. An SUV sort of , I have to say. Sleeker look than Rav4 IMO. Saw only a few here in Kuching, Sarawak

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Hi All,
1 of 3 Tom's track car world wide!;-)

Attachments

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
i think they choose Levin AE101 because of it handles better than AE111..

any1 can confirm this?
U r right man! This car even K20A cant pull him as using straight gear ratio!!! still running strong at Pasir Gudang track!:driver:

p/s: this car chassis already changed to CNC custom made. 1 knuckle in 1 knuckle out!!!(similar to F1 car) impressive Tom's engineering!

Last edited:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
U r right man! This car even K20A cant pull him as using straight gear ratio!!! still running strong at Pasir Gudang track!:driver:

p/s: this car chassis already changed to CNC custom made. 1 knuckle in 1 knuckle out!!!(similar to F1 car) impressive Tom's engineering!

lucky i'm using the same model :biggrin:

if got money to burn, i'll burn it on my car using all Tom's engineering..

currently using Tom's Super Air Intake only.. hohoho

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
lucky i'm using the same model :biggrin:

if got money to burn, i'll burn it on my car using all Tom's engineering..

currently using Tom's Super Air Intake only.. hohoho
bro, Tom's Super air intake also MAHAL!!!:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys,
is there anybody know what is the tapped clearance for civic sr4 1.6?i m willing to adjust the tapped due to noisy came out from the head,n the power felt decreasing a bit before than this.how to do better to increase the pick up and the high end?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience