Range Rover 5-liter Supercharged now available here

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Land Rover has just introduced the 2011 Range Rover 5-liter Petrol Supercharged intot he Malaysian market with enhancements made to the Terrain Response as well as exterior cosmetic touches.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

The 5-liter V8, developed in-house by the Land Rover engineers, pushes out 510hp and 625Nm of torque. It’s mated to a ZF six-speed auto that provides for some seamless shifts and a century sprint time of 6.2-seconds.

The Terrain Response system now comes with Hill Start Assist (HSA) and Gradient Acceleration Control (GAC). In the Range Rover, the HSA feature is permanently active and so does not require to be switched on when needed. The GAC works to provide cover on extreme gradients if the Hill Descent Control is not in use. It does this by applying the brakes to limit the acceleration according to the throttle position when traversing a gradient. It also works when the car is moving backwards in reverse gear.

On the outside, the range-topping Range Rover now gets a set of 20-inch alloy wheels at all four corners as well as a Nobel mesh grille for the front and side. As you step inside, you’ll notice the illuminated treadplates on the front doors. Creature comforts include a Harman Kardon Logic 7 sound system with 14 speakers throughout the cabin.

If you’re thinking of having one parked in your driveway, you’ll have to shell out RM798,888 if you live in the Peninsular while those that call Borneo home will need to fork out a little more at RM802,388. Both prices are on the road but excluding insurance.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all and calling all turbo sifus alike for their advice,

on my previous car (a proton) i transplanted an evo 3 engine and modded it slightly more than 300hp, it was quite good and i was pleased with the per4mance. now at the moment (on another car, again still a proton) running on a 1.8 GSR turbo but suddenly feel like putting a 2.0 litre 4G63 powerplant back in again. i'm familiar with the evo engines la but i've heard some VERY VERY good reviews on the VR4 RS also. i've tested a few...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience