Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
New thread for all the Malaysian, Singaporean and other exotic cars that we spot on the road, dealerships, race tracks or anywhere else. Unlike the Random Car Pics, this thread is for rare and/or expensive cars only, i.e. Skylines, Mazdas, etc, which are pretty common in KL, are better off in RCP thread. Classic cars are also more than welcome, but only if they're rare - e.g. VW Beetles, which are very common, have nothing to do here :biggrin:

Other than pure entertainment, the other purpose of this thread is to keep an archive of Malaysian exotics - since the cars are really expensive over here, each one is worth keeping a photo. Therefore, please feel free to post any old pics that you posted in Random Car Pics.

Please post: any Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Porsches (except for Cayennes maybe, which are very common - unless they're specially modified), Rolls Royces, rare and/or high-end BMWs (M3's/M5's/M6's, 6-Series, etc), high-end Mercedeses, Hummers, classic cars (rare ones), any other rare/nice cars... But PLEASE - no Skylines, Mazdas, Subarus, 350Z's... Those are very common, so can be posted in Random Car Pics.

Let's start with these 3:

Bentley Continental GT

Ferrari 360 Modena

Porsche 911 (997) Carrera

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Just a few add-ons:

1) To avoid controversy and flame wars, I will erase half of the license plates of the cars posted here, erasing the alphabets and leaving out the numbers - for recognition purposes. Most of the cars posted here will be KL-registered cars, for the ones which are not - state will be mentioned.
Ridiculously short plates won't be erased

2) This thread accepts a wide range of cars. Basic requirements -

- Not Japanese (one exception - HONDA NSX; due to rarity)
- Vehicle prices don't matter. Lotus Elise - quick and rare, and below RM200k.
- Vehicle rarity as well, doesn't matter if it is a 645Ci, or those common Brabus' in KL - those Euro stuff are accepted.
American vehicles are hella rare here, so do post.
- Vehicle class does not matter. SUV, Sport, Classic, and even Sedans.

3) Try to post your shots only. If recieve a pic from a personal friend, do post, if found on the internet but is a "must-see" pic, then post, but remember to mention URL and credit the actual photo snapper.

Got the idea? Great - now happy posting!

Cheers,
Ultimatevolution7

Last edited:

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
2 Thumbs up for the new exotics car gallery!!! :biggrin: Keep it on...

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
Oh sweet... I've got a new favourite thread to watch. :biggrin:

Thanks for the contributions guys - sorry I can't do much, nothing to see around where I live...

fathi_haziq

Mar 13, 2006
I think I'll contribute some of my pictures. Some of these are a little old and the quality isn't that good (damn my old Cybershot camera).

Hummer H2 at the 2006 D1 Championship in Danga Bay, JB. Owned by Nora Danish's husband, forgot his name.

BMW M5 in KL

Ferrari's from Singapore in KL during 2006 F1 week.

There's even a Gallardo SE.

One shot of the McLaren F1 GTR at a nearby BMW roadshow.

Last edited:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Hmm I'd take the WJG131. Neater plate.

I saw this AFW888 Ferrari 348 for sale in MTM magazine few months ago, together with plate.
Snapped this back in March/May at the Crowne Plaza.
Bucket seats and Capristos, IIRC that was mentioned in the ad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If U claim that, How about Savvy RM850 million? Using Renault Clio chasis & engine.. still got diff RM270 million

Actually, proton did not design 100% their own car. They spend on engine (only Campro), exterior & interior.. Chasis based on Mits & Renault.......

Now wait Proton announce how much they spend money to make Pesona.. as we know.. Chasis, engine, interior all from GEN.2.. should be no cost there.. just little change...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience