Random Car Pics Part 2

Grixism

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
KLTN/VIRGINIA
Visit site
just sharing my old pics of zth tta 2010, better than it sitting idle in my disk :)

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Last edited:

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru
@Grixism: And you've been hiding these great jewels from us all along? How could you. ;p Great shots here!

@wsukun: Boy, I do get envious with your shots over at London. Great shot with the DBS!

Grixism

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
KLTN/VIRGINIA
Visit site
@Grixism: And you've been hiding these great jewels from us all along? How could you. ;p Great shots here!

@wsukun: Boy, I do get envious with your shots over at London. Great shot with the DBS!
TQ,just got a chance to upload it all bro, i'll share more later :biggrin:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]Hyundai veloster..Looks good in the metal...

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]Amuse....d???
[/IMG] Some kind of Fiat coupe...

Last edited:

mustang125

Known Member
Aug 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]Hyundai veloster..Looks good in the metal...

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]Amuse....d???
[/IMG] Some kind of Fiat coupe...
bro,dat blue colour car with num 260?confuse.....no idea wat car issit...any idea?:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Vios Challenge is set to commence in Johor as the season enters its 3rd round with plenty of points still up for grabs and no obvious dominator judging from current point standings. The upcoming round will be an explosive one when the flag drops on 19th and 20th January 2018 at the new urban township circuit provided by venue partner Medini City, Iskandar Puteri...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience