Rally driver Karamjit can’t defend APRC title

mat_7824

Jun 9, 2005
KL, Melaka
mat7824.blogdrive.com
lack of fund??? no support at all???

Where is Kementerian Belia dan Sukan???
They already promise a sponsorship worth RM 1 million for this season, still not enough???

Where is PROTON???
No support for Karamjit???

Uncle Lim (Genting), Uncle SM Nasimudin (NAZA), Uncle Vincent (Berjaya), and all other so-called millionnaires...where are you??? people are needing help here...help to uphold the good name of Malaysia... :confused: :eek: :eek: :confused:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hahaha.. i believe uncle lim and naza wont invest... what do they get in return except namesake, which they already have. Think bout it... it should be Proton thatz putting in the $$$ for it.

RS4wd

Known Member
Dec 16, 2003
huh....fed up and tired of this matters
we had a good driver in fact a champion driver but still malaysian/sponsors or our national car maker is blind to cover this....last time for our F1 we secured millions but the result was crap....why?driver is not capable enough to race on track, but now for rally nobody cares.....what is happening now??????where is malaysia boleh???where is our pride???

RS4wd

Known Member
Dec 16, 2003
top people are getting useless........talk "kok" rather than implement...

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
aiyo why no one wants to sponsor? he's quite capable mah.... Eh Petronas, the richest company in malaysia pump in some money to support la. They can afford to support their F1 team which cost many times more.

RS4wd

Known Member
Dec 16, 2003
thats whyla, for top people they feel its not worth to invest in rally scene..

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
yea... i bet certain parties dont see rally as a profit generating sports... thatz why u dont see much companies putting in cash for it.

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
Fxxx the government la, can spend so much in the national football team but cannot fork out a little to this poor fellow.

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
the sad thing is he's the best racing driver we got (world champion mah!) and he is now nearing the end of his prime. the sad thing is, in malaysia there is no youngsters that can replace him. didnt see any junior rally teams around here. mostly old timers/regulars. no credible rookies.

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
You know why? Cuz his name doesn't have a 'bin' in it. Sad but true.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all.. I used Ford Escape 2.0XLT year 2001. This problem happened since 2 weeks ago. Before this when i fill full tank my car can reach about 560km (est.) but now i only can reach around 310km..My service record all is on time and i just replace my spark plug and service throttle body but the problem still happened. The idling sometimes can go till 2500 without press the paddle..Need help from all..:confused:..:banghead:...:nurse:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience