Rally driver Karamjit can’t defend APRC title

saintambrose

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Subang,SA
Respect KARAM he has been staying for malaysia for many year where he is capable to leave other foreign team long time ago. i miss allen oh too.

btw alex yoong was a "bin" what ,
his parent was converted to bin ma
no meh

Hard Tuned

May 14, 2005
Malaysia
Yeah, Karamjit is great but maybe it's time to nurture young drivers such Nanda. Maybe Karam need a new Rally team that have good technical and operation management...that's my two cents...he should establish Karamjit Rally Team like Saladin Rallying....hmmm...interesting

Hehehe, now I know that red cloud is Nandakumar...hey Nanda...I know you are a superb driver and aspires to become someone like Karamjit...but why do you keep turning off small but organized team's offer two years in a row?....Okaylah...maybe next year I'll get you signed....I'll be watching your performance and all new drivers performance this year. Hehe

By the way, I'm not that seasoned in Rally, but guys, who is Shazzly? Is he as good as Nandakumar?

Thank you

red_cloud

Dec 1, 2005
Hard tuned,(Nazrat I assume)
thank you for your comments and also the offer, I appreciate the faith you guys have in Suresh & me.
It is very encouraging to know that there are people(teams) looking for drivers now.
I'm sure the other aspiring young drivers would feel the same and will try to impress the teams like Proton,Perodua, Saladin Rallying etc by competing in the MRC.

As for driving for you, thanks again for the offer unfortunately I have already made a commitment elsewhere. But who knows what the future holds..
Besides I hear you have Sutan driving for you, he is a good driver and think he will be able to work well with you guys.

Shazly won the P9 championship in 2004, unfortunately he could not rally last year. He is a good driver & hope to see him back in the MRC soon.

Thanks again guys....see u in Kuantan

Nandakumar

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
saintambrose said:
Respect KARAM he has been staying for malaysia for many year where he is capable to leave other foreign team long time ago. i miss allen oh too.

btw alex yoong was a "bin" what ,
his parent was converted to bin ma
no meh

alex is not a bin.

his father remarried a muslim loooonnng after he was born lah. so only his dad is a convert.

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
From my POV..well i dont know much,but i know this much

If he's still able to show results,which state that he still got the speed and determination to race.Why not spend some money in him?

Age doesnt stop Juha Kankkunen (did i spell him right?)
lol i wasnt even borned when he was champion,only saw his name in dad's old pile of magazine.

He's rallying in Finland now if im not mistaken.

P/S that killerloop guy..why so the noise,shooting people everywhere..relax la.ZTH forummers here all pro pro ppl,dont shoot shoot wan..

:_:

somefella

Known Member
Mar 19, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Hmm.. is it too late to join in on all the badgering? i also helped most of the privateers, and i still am helping the newbies! there, i said it. so whose going to prove me wrong? hehe..:mouth_closed:

killerloop25

Known Member
Aug 31, 2004
Diablo,
Before you say that I went out and started shooting people everywhere, you might want to read this forum from the very begining and also read what that dude faisal from R3 wrote and accuse Karam of. That dude Faisal was the one who made a clown and an ass out of himself and the entire R3 org when he went out fifing Karam for the dog box which was never in Karam possesion at all. And all those other dick lickers such as racingmad and etc who was backing that R3 asshole all the way now have their foot in their own mouth when they didn't know what the were accusing Karam off. Do you think that its fair to wrongly accuse someone and now that the truth had surfaced, did these people have the courtesy to openly admit their mistake and say sorry? No. All they did was kept quite and disappeared from this topic. Read what Nandakumar wrote;

Hi everyone,
There seems to be an issue that needs clearing up here,
the dog box that was loaned to Karamjit Singh last year by R3 was picked up by myself from Karam's place, when I was working for R3 early this year, I then used the box in my satria(with R3 approval) in 2 rallies and the box was returned to R3 when I left in August. So as far as Karam and myself are concerned the box has been returned to it's rightful owner.

Hope this clears everything up and thanks for the comments about Suresh & myself, Faisal,Ken & the rest of u guys, we appreciate the support.

cheers guys

Nandakumar

Since Faisal is trying to stir up some feather and hide behind R3 after his stupid accusation its time he grow up and learn to admit his mistake and move on in life. I understand that Faisal is well known in R3 as an empty vessel and a loud mouth. Don't think that just because you make a salary from R3 gives you the right to falsely accuse anyone. Take this as an expensive lesson in your life.

somefella

Known Member
Mar 19, 2004
Klang, Selangor
'Since Faisal is trying to stir up some feather and hide behind R3 after his stupid accusation its time he grow up and learn to admit his mistake and move on in life. I understand that Faisal is well known in R3 as an empty vessel and a loud mouth. Don't think that just because you make a salary from R3 gives you the right to falsely accuse anyone. Take this as an expensive lesson in your life. '

hmm...

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
killerloop25 said:
Diablo,
Before you say that I went out and started shooting people everywhere, you might want to read this forum from the very begining and also read what that dude faisal from R3 wrote and accuse Karam of. That dude Faisal was the one who made a clown and an ass out of himself and the entire R3 org when he went out fifing Karam for the dog box which was never in Karam possesion at all. And all those other dick lickers such as racingmad and etc who was backing that R3 asshole all the way now have their foot in their own mouth when they didn't know what the were accusing Karam off. Do you think that its fair to wrongly accuse someone and now that the truth had surfaced, did these people have the courtesy to openly admit their mistake and say sorry? No. All they did was kept quite and disappeared from this topic. Read what Nandakumar wrote;

Hi everyone,
There seems to be an issue that needs clearing up here,
the dog box that was loaned to Karamjit Singh last year by R3 was picked up by myself from Karam's place, when I was working for R3 early this year, I then used the box in my satria(with R3 approval) in 2 rallies and the box was returned to R3 when I left in August. So as far as Karam and myself are concerned the box has been returned to it's rightful owner.

Hope this clears everything up and thanks for the comments about Suresh & myself, Faisal,Ken & the rest of u guys, we appreciate the support.

cheers guys

Nandakumar

Since Faisal is trying to stir up some feather and hide behind R3 after his stupid accusation its time he grow up and learn to admit his mistake and move on in life. I understand that Faisal is well known in R3 as an empty vessel and a loud mouth. Don't think that just because you make a salary from R3 gives you the right to falsely accuse anyone. Take this as an expensive lesson in your life.
It (the box) was in Your Hero's possesion from mid 2004, which he did borrow with the understanding it would be returned after usage. It wasn't false accusation as he did not return the item borrowed. Nandakumar did. If it weren't for Nanda going out of his way to pick it in early 2005 and it return it in Aug 05.....

My point to my earlier post has always been about returning what is borrowed, which your Hero probably in his extremely busy schedule forgot to do.

I stand by my statement a long time Ago that it is time to move on and Let Young(er) stars like Nandakumar and Saladin to pich up the mantle.

Insulting people while hiding behind a "nick" is so childish it's laughable. If you are what you say you are (an experience rally whateva) I can safely assume you should be of an age and maturity to put up better constructed post instead of blind support and mouthing off anyone who has even a grain AGAINTS your Hero.

I'm putting this behind me. Next time you see a slim-build tall fella in an R3 outfit looking like an airhead and talking loudly please do come up and say hi. It could be me.

killerloop25

Known Member
Aug 31, 2004
Faisal,
Cool. Lets move on ahead in life then. R3 has a car rallying now. Are you part of that project? If yes then I would meet you in Perlis.

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
clap clap. well said killerloop. in the end of the day, i think we all want malaysian rallying to go to the next level. see you in perlis.

killerloop25

Known Member
Aug 31, 2004
Gary,
Which team will you be with in Perlis? It will be easier for me to know you from there.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Yeah, there's only one co-driver / navigator named Gary I know. Gary Lee I believe.

Cocky fella, coz he claims to have navigated more drivers in a 6 year career than anyone else in Malaysia.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys and to those sifus...
Here I would like to ask your opinion on header change for Honda Jazz GE8 Auto Tranny with Paddle Shift (S) Mode...
I am thinking of getting a Supercircuit Exhaust Header for my car as its the only aftermarket Header Available on the markets...
Even a famous T1R aftermarket brands only have cat pipe for GE8...

But what am I concern is that the pipe diameter of the header...
As I called H-Performance this morning...
I was told that the header is Cat-Deleted...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience