Rally driver Karamjit can’t defend APRC title

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
extremeondirt said:
u always see karam say NOT ENUFF MONEY in the papers...but..how often do you hear he says THANK YOU?? mayb this is one of the reasons why he couldnt get sponsors..juz my 2 cents..

daniel
How often do we heard Kramjit said Thank you ??? very often : everytime he won .....

How Often did u see A.Y say thank you ? yes he do appear in front of the screen but that is for his own (personal income) and for his father YYF(the person who make HUGE profit from SAMP) to collect fund .....
I never forget what Minardi Team Manager said in their first Race with AY back in year 2000 Melbourne, " F**K he really sux ......" .....

The reason AY stop F1 is not because of fund, is kicked out by FIA and terminate contract by MINARDI in year 2000 May and he was giving second chance but still fail to change .....

You guy think a local COMPANY willing to spend or sponsor million dollar for international ADVERTISMENT when they have no international market (CHINA PRESS, Magnum 4D) ...... That Called POLITIC FUND ....

Kenboy

Known Member
Apr 23, 2004
HIDseller, i think you have just twisted the facts to make your comments sound plausible. at the time, Ayoong was relatively inexperienced compared to his teammates. one whom was mark webber and the other whom was alonso. well, he actually went out there and gave it a go, rather than hide behind HIDs

also i noticed that most ppl who have said that karamjit commands high fees (lanevo8) and did not say thank you (extremeondirt, faisal) were ppl who are actually in the scene and have direct dealings with the man in question.

usually one doesnt speak when one doesnt have nice things to say, but one push comes to shove.....

killerloop25

Known Member
Aug 31, 2004
Kenboy...maybe you have a certain amount of respect for Karamjit as he had made results rather than F*uk up like alex yoong. Karam is more of a friend, a mentor and a big influence to me so what ever personal things that anyone hasto say about Karam should go out and participate in the WRC and bring back results and not just talk.

Kenboy

Known Member
Apr 23, 2004
wonder why no one mentioned anything abt nanda kumar and suresh parkash?

they deserve to be sponsored too.

as would shazly and shazmie.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
killerloop,
Next time you meet your good friend kindly ask him where is the Super16 close ratio box that he borrowed but have yet to return to it's righful owner. Been a year aredi.

Alex Yoong may be a fuck up to some of you clowns but, you can never take away the sacrifice and dedication he and his family gave. How many of you are willing to leave your home to live in a foreign land to pursue your dreams, with hardly any solid financial backing; How many of you have sisters who is willing to put aside her own studies untill the brother achieves his dream. How many of you have fathers that put aside all just to ensure his son's dream was realised. Alex and his family has. So give the man some respect.

All Karam ever did was ask his PERT bosses for a drive and what, sell his apartment. BIG DEAL

If I was a decision maker I'd back more MARKETABLE and UPCOMING Rally pairings such as 2004 1600 Champion Nandakumar & Suresh or Adrian Lam & Ivan Ng.

killerloop25

Known Member
Aug 31, 2004
Faisal,

If its your close ratio gearbox that you loan to my good friend then maybe you should go and get it back yourself. Firstly, I don't know you and I'm not your busboy just incase if you had forgotten that.

Results speaks louder than words.....

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
killerloop25 said:
Faisal,

If its your close ratio gearbox that you loan to my good friend then maybe you should go and get it back yourself. Firstly, I don't know you and I'm not your busboy just incase if you had forgotten that.

Results speaks louder than words.....
"Karam is more of a friend, a mentor and a big influence to me.." You did say these word so maybe you can have better luck finding out what's happened to it from your good friend. Honestly . just ask him. That's all.

Results may speak louder than words but a man is judged by his action in life.. like not returning what was borrowed. Or saying THANK YOU.

I'm just pissed by people praising someone blindly like you obviously are.

FIA Group N/ APRC Champion whatever... Good for him. But it's time to move on and let the Young Guns take over. He wouldn't wanna do a Mansell now would he??

Last edited:

killerloop25

Known Member
Aug 31, 2004
Why don't you call him up and ask him yourself. Don't tell me that you don't have what it takes to pick up the phone and make that phone call.

Let the young guns take over is what you said.....young guns like who for instance.....are you refering to yourself?

Before you comment on a world class driver maybe you should take a moment and see where those comments are coming from.
Why don't you go out there prove yourself that you can drive better than Karam and show the results and stage times rather than empty talk. Karam was probably driving when you were still in diapers.
Btw are you a rally driver...if you are than I'll make it a point to come and see how well you drive.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
killerloop25 said:
Why don't you call him up and ask him yourself. Don't tell me that you don't have what it takes to pick up the phone and make that phone call.

Let the young guns take over is what you said.....young guns like who for instance.....are you refering to yourself?

Before you comment on a world class driver maybe you should take a moment and see where those comments are coming from.
Why don't you go out there prove yourself that you can drive better than Karam and show the results and stage times rather than empty talk. Karam was probably driving when you were still in diapers.
Btw are you a rally driver...if you are than I'll make it a point to come and see how well you drive.[/QUOTE]

1) I have called your Hero up several times last year in fact to no avail. Anyway a man of his stature should not need to be reminded of returning what he has borrowed.

2)You obviously haven't been reading my posts carefully as I have mentioned the names of those aforementioned Young Guns. Or are you one of those that only see your hero as the only Rally driver in our glorious country?

3) I 'm not a rally driver as my background is more karting and circuit racing.

But I stand by my believe that there are more deserving Rally talents of sponsorship than an unmarketable former champion.

Good on him for winning the APRC title previously, but if you can't get sponsorship, it's time to move on. His former navigator(s) have.

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
stick to the topic we are talking about karamjit if you want to compare with people who can be given a better chance u better not stop there, Nandakumar and Adrian? What international results have they shown? Bear in mind Karamjit still has many good years ahead of him rather than banking on no shows. If you wan to talk about people who deserve better why not the students who have gotten straight. As for SPM/STPM and denied their chance to go into unis or what about beggers on the street who were top students in their time but their family was too poor to support their higher education? The list is endless. As for your personal problems why don't you solve it personally than being a wuss and telling the whole world? Nobody is interested to find out your friend owes you your close ratio box or your underwear (they both are irrelavant).

The bottom line is whether you're a world/asia winner or upcoming talent both should be given their support.

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
something i overheard when drinking in a pub, -- the words come from Karamjit himself, I CANNOT GUARANTY 100% accuracy but the meaning is more or less 80% correct.

he was sitting next to me in another table talking to his friend --- "if not because of my friends and all fans who supported me, i would have quit competitive rally for a long time, everytime i have to go thru the headache of sponsorship, when i win this race, i have to start worrying about getting sponsorship for the next race.... i may not be young but results speaks for itself....... when other drivers winning a race, thinsg in their mind are -- wow, now i know i can get sponsorship from so and so.... " and then i cannot hear already.....

i think it is not a matter of comparing "who should get sponsorship INSTEAD of who" BUT we should be concerned about ALL good drivers getting sponsored to excel.... i think ALL potential and proven drivers deserved to be sponsored.... that is why there are so many drivers overseas the make it to world level but good malaysian drivers always get restricted due to financial difficulties...

khairulishak

Known Member
Jun 15, 2004
Star Park
wahhh...didnt expect many stories behind this oso.. but good-lar.. can hear from both sides... if not, we dont know...

killerloop25

Known Member
Aug 31, 2004
Danny,

You made a point there. I'll back what you have stated 100percent.

That's right....nobody want to know about you close ratio gerabox or you underwear, Faisal.

Faisal, since you said that your background is more on carting and circuit racing then I think that you are in the wrong forum. And for your info....rally separates the boy's from the man's. Looks like you're in the boy's zone. Go drive on loose gravel, beat Karam's stage times comeback with results rather then just cheap greassy talk. Karam will probably beat you with a stock standard wira 1.3 with one hand behind his back and the other hand in his pocket.

killerloop25

Known Member
Aug 31, 2004
FYI Faisal,
His former navigator did not move on. Allen retired. Do us all a favour and move back to your karting and circuit racing forum please.....Don't just come in to the rally forum and tell us what you think of Karam...its like going into someones house and telling the owner F*ck Y*u. Its just not right.

racingmad

Jan 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.james-russell.com
was jus browsing thru when i saw this amazing topic.. im not sure how many of u know wat ure talkin about.. i can see some do, faisal, extreme, etc.. the rest just think they know a lot.. my advice to those who do know wat theyre talking about and are in the scene is to not come back to this topic again.. its not worth it.. these guys r so full of shit its actually funny.. oh, and for ure info, alex is the greatest racing driver and karam the best rally driver to come from ure beloved country, so give him the respect he deserves.. karam and alex rnt gonna be around for ever, there are plenty more msians on their way to the top and wud gladly have ure respect.. being in the rally world, i noe of many great rally drivers that lack funds.. adrian lam, nandakumar, shazly for example, plus there are many who had to stop rallying cos of no funds.. so how bout the rest of u who r clueless about wat really goes on behind the scenes to do sum homework before makin comments like these.. u guys really are hilarious