Radiostar Alarm Functions

andt

Aug 24, 2004
NoName,

Does the alarm system come with tilt sensor?

Let say my stock alarm has tilt sensor, what would happened if I install the radiostar?

Thanks.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by watchtower@Dec 6 2004, 16:12
where to get it?
is that price including installation?
Location is PJ or Sunway. Just let us know where you want us to deliver to. Warranty 6 months.

The price excludes installation. We can arrange installation for you too. The workshop is at PJ.

gogsard

Known Member
Nov 27, 2004
NoName,

Do you guys sell any immobalizer that work with Radiostar ? Like u mention ealier the remote start will work once the driver disarm the immo, meaning in the car which is not practical for remote start.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi gogsard,

Sorry, at the moment we only focus on 2-way car alarm.

There were customers with cheetah immobilizer that installed radiostar alarm into their car. Most immo can work with Radiostar. FYI, remote start won't work if the car is equiped with immo coz the immo will over-rule the start signal sent by the remote. If you want to bypass that then you'll have to leave the card/chip for immo in the car. Then remote start will be possible.

Anything else I can help?

serenum

Known Member
Apr 2, 2004
Visit site
hello noname..

my car has installed a turbo timer which is (stock alarm) when i arm the alarm.. the engine still running and wait for the timer to shut down the engine.

does radiostar can interact with turbo timer?

and i would love to see the demo before new year because might to buy one from you. so any radiostar demo can be make before new year? of course.. ill bring my frens to see the demo.

thank you.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi serenum,

We have intalled many cars with turbo timer and it doesn't affect it. Meaning once you get out and arm the car the turbo timer is still running.

As for demo, just give us a call and we can do it for you to your convenience. Let us know the time and we can meet you at either Sunway or PJ.

You can reach me at either 012 508 0281 or 016 611 4848

Thanks! :)

sbd18

Known Member
May 28, 2004
hi noname...

i have a stock kelisa alarm where i added a shock sensor and motion sensor to it...brand of both are wheels...now i like the motion sensor as it gives extra protection...is it possible to incorporate that with the radiostar alarm?

pls advise...

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by sbd18@Dec 28 2004, 18:14
hi noname...

i have a stock kelisa alarm where i added a shock sensor and motion sensor to it...brand of both are wheels...now i like the motion sensor as it gives extra protection...is it possible to incorporate that with the radiostar alarm?

pls advise...
let me confirm this with the installer.

Will get back to you.

hengng

Aug 14, 2004
Seremban/ N. S.
Sad to tell you that "Wheels" shock sensor and motion sensor don't work with this 2 -ways Radiostar Alarm through my personal experince. (I really wish they can work, but Brothers installer said due to different board and circuit design, so they can't be used) and I still have them inside my car as I am lazy to dismantle them.

Of course If you find a solution which they can be used, please do let me know. :)

Cheers!

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi hengng,

How are you? There's in fact a solution :) Read on.....

sbd18,
Just check with my authorised installer. It is possible to add on motion sensor to Radiostar alarm. Some modification would have to be done to add another relay to run parallel to the shock sensor. However, this will void the warranty.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried this X1R oil additive before? Need a feedback regards the product b4 using it on my car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience