Racing Talk

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
spyderslr said:
Turn 1 is not the hardest of the 15 turns in SIC ....i tot it is too when i 1st went in........the hardest turn for me is still Turn 13 to 14.....Turn 13 is a fast sweeping long right hander n b4 u finish tat, u haf to brake in the midst of it n get ready for Turn 14....it is quite hard to judge for the braking n cornering line unless u r very experienced on the track...hehehe...seen quite some cars spun out there as well..... =)....
agreed with that, have to brake and change gear approaching the turn 14 at high speed really exciting.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
*skipping post*
T1 and 2seems ok for me
my problem is turn9
i brake too hard and turn,u over'd,u brake not in time,u under'd,easily
i spun there twice
hahahaha
5 and 6 is ok for me,juz that i can't get proper racing line,so is 7 and 8
13 14,i do get under'd there...but not much,coz last time my tacho kong,so cannot estimate rpm,i drive,tamely...

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
hi boys and girls...
im a newbie here and also an avid racing fan.turn 13 & 14 for me definately the hardest(and dangerous).but if u asked me my favs it got to be turn 3,7 and 8. the most hated (not hardest) is turn 9.im just too lazy to drop to 2nd gear.:_: .

sagaburuk

Dec 19, 2003
hi there..

hmmm.... for me.. turn 16 -after turn 15- on the way to pit pon susah gak.... selalu nak terbabas kat situ.... :shades_smile:

sagaburuk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Did you know the time record on the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Challenge is actually 10 minutes and 1 second set by Monster Tajima? Watch this video where sponsors HRE Wheels interview both their drivers Rhys Millen and Monster Tajima about how are they going to break the 10 minute record. Watch the beautiful video in action.

YouTube - ‪Chasing the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience