RACERS UNITED IN AID OF TSUNAMI DISASTER FUND

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
This weekend, 16th Jan, 4A-G Club would like to invite you and all Toyota 4A-G Owners to support the charity event organized by Sepang Circuit.

The aim is to gather Malaysia’s racing community at the circuit and help contribute to the Malaysian Tsunami Disaster Fund.
The event, named Racers United in Aid of the Tsunami Disaster Fund, will be an extended Sunday Track Day programme where bikers would get to use the track for the morning session and the drivers in the afternoon session.

“On top of that, we will have additional track activities such as a drag challenge, a guided tour around the track, circuit experience, skill driving, taxi rides and lucky draws for the participants with lunch provided for all,” says SIC General Manager Ahmad Mustafa.

Cars would be charged RM150 per car per driver with all the collections to be channeled to the Malaysian Tsunami Disaster Fund.

4A-G Club hopes to group as many Toyota/4A-G owners as possible to support this meaning charity event.

Please forward this email to all 4A-G owners that you know.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Kenny Lee
President
TOYOTA 4A-G Club

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Got drift also... with rides.... heheheh. Lai.... lai.... lai...

Waa confirm Federal Highway like this.

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
me in - brakes OK liao :) woo hoo :)

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
aik... if u in then the video editing how? hahah whole day gonna spend there liao!

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
oooiiii it's a sunday wor :) hahahaha, how ar? ......

khairul we arrange again.... may be not going lah, some $$ for CNY I'm broke this month anyway.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
ah thats not the problem... my time not a problem one..

the problem is....

I INTERESTED WANT TO GO TO SEPANG OSO!! :lol:

if we both interested in going see2 or join track (u only lor), i sure no mood to try and do the video edit in the morning then go to sepang. sure whole day wanna enjoy there mah! :lol:

damn... how ah.. :P

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
heee heee hee .... syhhhhh~ its a secret muahahaha

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
daaaling! daaling!! daaaaling!! touch me! watch me! just watch me!! for once i have all this attention to myself! watch me drive daaaaling!!! i want u to see all of me at my best!!! just watch me!! huwaaaaaaaanhhh~~

daaaaliiinggg!!! dont overtake me with ur twin turbo... noo i want this to last!! i dont want to stop.. pleassee daaalingg!! im cumming!

ok maybe the last part a bit too much.. but an Initial D hentai starring that stupid RX7 girl with keisuke doesnt sound so bad

MUAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAH :lol: ROFLMAO

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Can i tumpang any one car ar?? Master Yoga can tumpang on ur MCFB ar? Wanna c lar..... :P ;)

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com

Where : Sepang International Circuit
When : Sunday, 16th January 2005, 9am to 5pm.

Experience Drifting in all it's glory while contributing to the Tsunami Disaster Fund

You've seen it. You've heard about it. Now experience it with the Drift.com.my and Hypertune

Drift Attack Experience while at the same time do your bit for charity by contributing to the Tsunami Disaster Fund this weekend at the Racers United in Aid of Tsunami Fund event at the Sepang International Circuit.

With a minimum donation of RM100 to the fund, you'll be able to ride shotgun passenger) in one of the drift cars and feel the rush of drifting as the cars go head-to-head in a tsuiso-style mock drift battle, going sideways together sometimes with only inches separating them apart.

If that is a bit scary for you, have no fear. You can also get a ride on the race track itself. There will be a number of cars available, from full-fledged race car such as the Amprex Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT and Porsche Carrera GT3 to exotics like the Ferrari Enzo to performance cars like the new limited edition Proton Satria R3.

Still too scary?

Then you can also take a bus-ride around the circuit and on the track. Yes, the bus will take you on the racetrack so you can experience what it's like driving around the circuit at a more leisurely pace.

For more info about the Drift.com.my and Hypertune Drift Attack Exprience. Visit Drift.com.my

For more info about the Racers United in Aid of Tsunami Fund event (time, rides info, etc) visit the official website at Malaysiangp.com.my.

What is drifting?
Drifting is a high-skill level motor-sport in which drivers control a car while it slides from side to side at high speed (approx. 80 to 100mph) through a fixed course. It is similar to Rally racing on ice barn, but is done on a tarmac (paved course) and judged on speed, angle of attack, execution and style rather than just who finishes the fastest. Drift cars are typically compact to midsized, rear-wheel-drive sport cars. The goal is to apply enough power to the rear wheels to break the tires' traction and initiate a slide while accelerating the vehicle forward, or "drift" Once a drift is initiated, it must be maintained through the turn using nearly a full power, a tap of braking and precise counter steering.

What is tsuiso?
"Tsuiso" is the Japanese term for "Twin Battle Drift".

Fore more information about drifting in general visit Drifting.com

:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve seen Nissan engineers testing cars at famous race tracks such as the Nurburgring and Laguna Seca but that doesn’t mean they’ve stopped using their own private circuits. It seems testing behind the doors at Nissan has become so busy that a fifth test track was required. A new circuit at Oppama, Japan, has now been opened at a cost of €16.2 million.

The Oppama course stretches four kilometers in total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience