Race Course

U-Earn

Mar 10, 2005
Visit site
Hello, anyone who wants to go to SIC to have a spin? Do give us a call. "Asia Advanced Driving Academy" is providing Race Courses to whoever wanna improve oneself driving skills.

We also provide Defensive Driving Course which cost RM350 per person. Advanced Driving Course is the next step.

Pls do not hesitate to contact us at 016-3282872 (Kenvin Low), 012-2157637 (Razman), 012-6575929 (Myself)

Regards,
Eu-Earn

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
how long is the course duration?day course?

U-Earn

Mar 10, 2005
Visit site
Basically this Race Course is for car enthusiast to be equipped with the need and understanding in order to become a car RACER. Its also a procedure to obtain a race licence for car.

Yeah, Kenvin Low is one of my Instructors (my sifu) and I rate him highly. He is very skillful driver and has the ability to drive on two wheels (together with Sean) . :D Yes its a day course. We ussually organized this course for Multinational Companies.

Well, since I had read many topics about people wanting to attend such course to improve their driving skills, well you got it. Here at "Asia Advanced Driving Academy" we are able to provide such course for your demand.

Please do not hesitate to contact Kenvin or Razman (my Instructors) for enquiries. Thank you! :)

Cheers,
Eu-Earn

Noob

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
Klang/Subang
the venue will be at SIC rite? do you guys have it like very often or is it a once in a while course? i'm interested n if i can get more ppl to join can i get a discount or sumthing like that? heheh..

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
Originally posted by U-Earn@Apr 2 2005, 20:05
Hello, anyone who wants to go to SIC to have a spin? Do give us a call. "Asia Advanced Driving Academy" is providing Race Courses to whoever wanna improve oneself driving skills.

We also provide Defensive Driving Course which cost RM350 per person. Advanced Driving Course is the next step.

Pls do not hesitate to contact us at 016-3282872 (Kenvin Low), 012-2157637 (Razman), 012-6575929 (Myself)

Regards,
Eu-Earn
[snapback]862622[/snapback]​
I'm in!

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Actually this is a great idea. I ve been waiting for sumting like this for a long time. Please give us more details regarding the course? Most of us actually have driven in the tracks b4 but all drive with their own style. dont know right or wrong. Maybe this course will enlighten all that join it regarding driving and racing. I have a lot of questions that i wanna ask but shy to ask a pro, so hopefully the sifus can help me out. Hope to see u guys soon.. :)

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
sounds good! if buat ramai ramai can cheaper ke? make a zth advance driving day or sumfin likee dat err....

U-Earn

Mar 10, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by pimpin323@Apr 4 2005, 01:45
sounds good! if buat ramai ramai can cheaper ke? make a zth advance driving day or sumfin likee dat err....
[snapback]865331[/snapback]​
Guys,

I checked with them already!

They willing to give us a special introduction racing course - Track Guide / Experience.

Maximum of 10 person per track day on Sunday open track day 2-5pm. At very special price at RM 150 only.

Please let me know, I will talk to them for the date......

Those wanna to find out his profile...do visit http://www.gtparts.com.my and then click on owner profile.

Regards,
Eu Earn

U-Earn

Mar 10, 2005
Visit site
If anyone is interested pls do contact me 012-6575929 for confirmation. Thank you!

Eu-Earn

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro!!!, i m new here!!!. i need some advise from all the pros. i m driving a toyota le ae 84. i am planning to change my engine. Can you all recommend what is the most suitable engine for my car? where can i get it? how much it will cost for the engine and for the transplant?

p/s : i will appreciate if you all can reply asap, because i m planning to change the engine this month, my current engine koyak ready lo, cant drive anymore.
thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience