R.I.P Marco Simoncelli. A sad day at motoGP@Sepang

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
I suggest we leave this page as a tribute to Marco Simoncelli and leave the critism of organizer,communication and (certain) spectator behaviour out of this, shall we?

If required, open another thread to discuss people's behaviour to the event. I don't think that this should eclipse the tribute to the racer, the race and the incident itself (which seem to be the case now).

Anyway, Marco was a real (teen) spirited guy and sadly, the last thing I remember about him is that I switch channelled from the Rugby World Cup to MotoGp during one of the commercial breaks b4 the game and I saw him on his bike before the race with a sign saying "Marco.Simoncelli.it - New Website!!". And if you saw that part, you would be smilling at how funky his hair was, how wide his smile was as he did a free plug to his new website on global TV. RIP Marco...

Cheers!

Snailed_trekker

Sep 26, 2011
K.L
yeah bro..i agree..this is just a tribute..not to argue and please forgive me if i offended anybody. today, when i was riding to work...feel like no mood...dont know why...still cant accept....liek you said, he was so happy, smiling as usuall...and promoting his site... next thing we know...its all over.just in a blink of an eye.

if i feel this way, i really cant imagine his family and close friends. really got me thinking how we cant take life for granted.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
yes we make this page special for him n no critism or others bad things bout the incident in this thread...

yesterday i got football match only can watch 125cc and moto2 race:banghead:
after going back open tv chnl espn news shock reading news bout the motogp cancelled due to the incident.....
i was hoping for him, Lorenzo to give some fight to those repsol honda riders due to VRossi's bad proformance with his ducati....his riding style aggressive n daring, already been warn by others...

Snailed_trekker

Sep 26, 2011
K.L
i dont think Rossi will be handling this very well...and the whole motoGP will not be handling this very well.. im still waiting for the official medical report, i hope he didnt feel anything and left quickly... somebody who was one of the officials say,somebody mentioned over the walkie that he had no pulse when the emergency crew got there....

guys can put your tribute here also:

Tribute To Marco Simoncelli

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VEILSIDE for 350Z Community

Hi everyone,

We are glad to inform all of you that we are in the midst of bringing Veilside into Malaysia in the next couple of months. We are planning to have our Veilside soft launch products once we enter the Malaysian market.

As you all know that Veilside is the leading exclusive automotive product especially in body parts for aerodynamic and aesthetic enhancement of the vehicle.Veilside products have been featured in movies such as The Fast and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience