Questions about Camshafts

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Compression is one thing, displacement is another. Try honda-tech forum and see what kind of displacement they are using or maybe somewhere there is some information that would suggest the displacement along with compression for different types of camshafts.

I just think that the BC V's are just too wild. But at the end of the day, your builder, your tuner and your money.

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Be realistic on your planning and goals. Ofcourse everyone will want to put the best parts on their car and go all out on it. But careful planning saves you a lot of money and research gets you the technical knowledge. I'm sure people there are a lot of experience honda people around who knows what they are talking about.

My friend doesn't like daily driving his b18c fully built with Jun III cams. Yes its fun to drive but not all the time according to him. I see a lot of people who actually enjoys stage 2 cams with mild primary and secondary lobe with slightly agressive vtec lobe (stage 2) for daily driven purpose.

So good luck with your choice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI.. To all TITAN sifu..

this is my 1st post in here...

i plan to buy fixed suspension and spring. NOT adjustable suspension.
and i want ask some question here..
now i'm using lower spring now,coz my orginal suspension is rosak liau...so i plan to replace a new one, b4 chinese new year, want balik kampung... but i cant affort adjustable.

1)i want ask how much is the price for the whole set of the suspension and spring?
2)i dun hav so many money right now.. so i plan to buy suspension...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience