Question about VIos turbo ^_^

viosqtd8820

Jan 23, 2006
planning 2 bolt on turbo for my little 1nzfe ~ but really really noob in this.. hope can get advice from sifu around here ^_^ here i got few question

1 how much does it cost ? i mean as low as possible price XD
2 wat boost are most recommand for vios ? 0.5 ? 1.0 ? for safety range..
3 took how long 2 install for all ? :biggrin:
4 donno at bintulu where can recommand 2 install ? :biggrin:
5 will it damage our engine if low boost ?
6 possible can get 7sec 2 hunderd ?? now my current result is 9.48 recording using my RSM.. my car is auto >.< well this is harder i think..
7 will it remain the comfortable like same engine ??

really appricated if anyreply ^_^

Elmo_X

Aug 8, 2006
vios turbo keke
at least 8k and above
alot of work to do
depends on the mechanic 2 to 3 weeks maybe 1 month
runs on 0.5 boost to play safe
depends on how u drive it hehe see sakit or not
go transplant OEM vios turbo lor wif manual somemore kekeke

viosqtd8820

Jan 23, 2006
8K !?!?!?!

OMG that really kill my wallet.... >.<'

if possible 2 get just plug and play special design for vios de... turbo that would be sweet.. because i heard some of the car like waja they get their turbo with bov and togather with after market ecu only RM2k to 3k and really really very powerfull

kelv!n

Jul 28, 2006
go bangkok and get it lo mayb cheaper since oly bangkok that got sell turbo vios in their toyota showroom.. no matter how powerful for the turbo waja oso it still depends on wat engine wan.. if doing bot is not that powerful when a 1.8 turbo come.. but i heard there is actually one 500+bhp vios over here i not sure oso havent seen b4..

yeap... bolt on turbo in fact aint cheap.... prepare around rm8k above...
boost 0.5bar enough lor... vios engine is aluminium block if not mistaken... dun think can withstand high boost...
installation mayb takes 1week... not sure, didnt do before...
low boost wont damage engine la... high boost only will cause premature engine wear...
performance dunno...
yeap... given everything done properly and tuning is correct, ur engine will remain nice and comfortable...

Northiswara

Dec 21, 2005
u can try FORK.
they advertise in this forum saying they doing BOT for a lot engine including myvi and vios engine.

viosqtd8820

Jan 23, 2006
go bangkok and get it lo mayb cheaper since oly bangkok that got sell turbo vios in their toyota showroom.. no matter how powerful for the turbo waja oso it still depends on wat engine wan.. if doing bot is not that powerful when a 1.8 turbo come.. but i heard there is actually one 500+bhp vios over here i not sure oso havent seen b4..
i c those waja, wira, satria turbo very geng oo.. very very freaking fast.. man that really make me drooling... :biggrin: 500bhp vioS?? fuyoooooo.. that really insane for a vios

yeap... bolt on turbo in fact aint cheap.... prepare around rm8k above...
boost 0.5bar enough lor... vios engine is aluminium block if not mistaken... dun think can withstand high boost...
installation mayb takes 1week... not sure, didnt do before...
low boost wont damage engine la... high boost only will cause premature engine wear...
performance dunno...
yeap... given everything done properly and tuning is correct, ur engine will remain nice and comfortable...
i have thinking this b4... and yeap the max i will boost it to 0.5bar only.. thx for ur advice.. appreciated it :biggrin:

u can try FORK.
they advertise in this forum saying they doing BOT for a lot engine including myvi and vios engine.
FORK ??? i still new in here need to find :biggrin: thx ya.. i planning 2 get halfcut vios turbo oo.. but donno la c 1st

Elmo_X

Aug 8, 2006
those waja, wira, satria all transplanted engine of coz fast la
even L2/L5 turbo "cili padi berserker" those can even tapao ppl
haha u sure u want to do it ar???8k and above isnt cheap keke

last time i encounter same prob as u keke , at 1st turbo saga very cheap 2k enough , then tot didnt want to waste the other back up turbo butt gatal want add in vios , my mechanic say dont bother putting , u give me 8k only say lolz i speechless already

Northiswara

Dec 21, 2005
vios turbo hebat!
i saw in youtube this vios turbo tapau civic 2.0 and tapau a lot of car also.

na_power

Dec 13, 2004
hebat or not, civic 2.0 if change to toda low comp forged piston and bolt turbo it sure will tapau that vios

Elmo_X

Aug 8, 2006
dun forget add 4 turtles inside keke vios lari duno mana already keke

Aug 24, 2004
vios turbo keke
at least 8k and above
alot of work to do
depends on the mechanic 2 to 3 weeks maybe 1 month
runs on 0.5 boost to play safe
depends on how u drive it hehe see sakit or not
go transplant OEM vios turbo lor wif manual somemore kekeke
great idea to put turbo into vios....i m planning to put mine too.

waiting for a quotation on that from a fren.....there are a few vios turbo in kepong area but i think the price wont reach 8k la...really depend what u wan to put into BOT la....

jinkl

May 22, 2004
great idea to put turbo into vios....i m planning to put mine too.

waiting for a quotation on that from a fren.....there are a few vios turbo in kepong area but i think the price wont reach 8k la...really depend what u wan to put into BOT la....
u all can ask dragger racing from kepong , advertising appears on mostly all car mags , he is good

or can ask vteckiller, he did a vios turbo b4 also , millenium

Aug 24, 2004
u all can ask dragger racing from kepong , advertising appears on mostly all car mags , he is good

or can ask vteckiller, he did a vios turbo b4 also , millenium

thx for the info..

View attachment 355284

The tuning world has been rocked by news that the president of J’s Racing, Junichi Umemoto, has been arrested on attempted murder charges that stemmed from a bizarre late night incident that could have been avoided had he not attempted to flee the scene.

The incident in question took place on the night of 22 January in Osaka. Police alleged that the incident started with Umemoto brushing a pedestrian with his car, and then thinking that it was a serious...