Question about integra

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
blue colour was the 2nd model (from 1990). the white one was the 3rd model (from 94)

sakuraguy had helped by explaining in full length. i just made it KISS!!

Keep. It. Short &. Simple

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
hmmm...... Round lights for kwai lou market..... and long lights are JDM..... i dun think the lights are what used to differentiate the type R's lar... my theory of differentiating the R and non R is (only applicable of the car has not modified this portion) the nuts on the rims..... 4 nuts on the wheels are non type Rs.... and Type R's are 5 nuts.....

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
thats why i said... if no modification mar.... if modified liao of coz cannot see lar.. but not often people will modify that lar....

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
DC2 Integra used to be the world's fatest FF car. Untill those torque steer pigs come abound - Alfa 147 GTA, Vauxhall Vectra VX-R and so on.

Somehow i find it intriguing that a DSG GB Golf GTi can only merely keep up with a Integra Type R. Astounding, whereas t beat the VXR handsdown with 50 less horses.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Dude, you also have to be looking at weight (especially when you compare newer cars with older ones) and probably other mechanical issues like gearbox ratios and whether there's an LSD etc.

Furthermore, its no use just having more power, its whether the chassis can make good use of them.

Take for instance BMW's mighty M6 with 500 bhp compared against a rather bland Porsche 911 which has about 350 bhp (there or thereabouts). On windy, narrow, challenging roads, the 911 will absolutely spank the M6, eventhough there is a huge difference of power in favour of the BMW. Why? Because the Porsche makes good use of the grunt it has while the BMW struggles to put it down. Its the same, I reckon, with the Integra type-R vs the Astra VXR and many other cars with more power, because the Integra is a wonderfully balanced package as a whole and everything works together well and there is no excess and nothing goes to waste.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, To those whom had DIY their own vertical door but do not have good, strong or longer lift absorber to lift up the door, by all means...pm me, thanx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience