Putra Turbo kits

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
can putra fit turbo kits??? where to get all this stuff???

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
source it at marketplace,some members r selling.d-racing is selling too.around rm3800 if i am not wrong remember.

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
so original putra engine can fit turbo kit lahH?? how bout it hp??

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
it depends on the mod of ur engine.theoritically saying,higher boost+bigger turbine+higher comperssion will be the best.howover do take care of ur block.

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
higher boost requiring lower compression,however some r trying to make it high boost and high compression.search around tis type of info in the taiwan magazine.they wan both quick response plus big kick in

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
4G93 > 4G93T not problem..but need to do modification since not plug & play...

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
hurmm if i want to place turbo kit for my putra, what the 1st thing to do?? pls fren give me some advise!!! :) thanks

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
1st thing to do is to make sure you have at least 5k cash in hand... and a couple more spare in bank.

Contrary to popular belif... turbo kits ARE NOT CHEAP... if you wanna build a reliable setup.

Sure someone can tell you, "aiyaa... very cheap only la... where got so expensive? 2-3k also can kautim laa".... even mechanics can tell you that... and its true... wanna drop in a turbo very cheap oni mar... 2k also can kautim... but is it reliable or not? =Þ
After dropping in the turbo, there's still tons of other things to do to make it reliable lerz... don't be too gullible by mehcanic's or friend's talk... take it from someone with experience. =Þ

Last edited:

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
yahhhh my fren said 2k can get TURBO KIT.. thanks bro for ur info!!! :) anyone have turbo kit for sale???

georgett

Known Member
Oct 11, 2006
proton turbo kit can ah? previously from EON motorsports...
pm me if interested.

PutraEvo

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
one thing which is very important for the turbo kit plug on...that is u need to use proper ECU or command or wiring that can tune ur engine better...other wise ur engine would have big trouble...a few experiemces from this kind of matter.

also, highest boost is 0.5 bar only...
i advise u that collect some more money, go for GSR halcut engine...more reliable...u can sell ur engine...also u need only to add on a little bit..say bout 4-5 k including upgrading.

using turbokit eventually will make u spend even more than engine transplant.

many similar trends are like this..

NA----small vitec---mivec---big vitec---turbo kit---twin turbo---supercharger---big ori turbo car---upgrade turbo---to superpower...until u r scared to drive car...lastly u imagine for low end and high end namely NA + high power....ferrrari, lamborghini...more reliable.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I dunno how to explain well so i include pictures for my question..

This is the box that i mention..

the red round mark is the join with red round upper picture...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience