Public Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
If someone say my product is worthless shit and I'm some conman and shit like tat, I'd make sure he goes home a limp.

PS. : Indon muscle very cheap to hire.

rsctan

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
haha..how u know one? :D :D

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Joeker@Jul 24 2004, 02:43 AM
If someone say my product is worthless shit and I'm some conman and shit like tat, I'd make sure he goes home a limp.

woaaaaaah.. :blink:

wei pls stop it la. What's your thing against me la? :huh:

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
good point also joeker, stanley sometimes being right doesn't mean you won't get into trouble also. There are a lot of gangsters in business with strong arm tactics. Also indons and bangladeshi truly very cheap to hire, why do think they say some of the mamak store don't use generators, there's an indon/bangladeshi using a bicycle to power up the light bulbs etc. So it'll be pushing it a bit too much if u say a product is worthless,crap etc. It will be better make a review comparison of product X & Y, and the facts to proove why X is better than Y. Or get a professional 3rd party reviewer to test all the competitor products and give a thorough review.

kapitan

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
Aiyoh, why need to be so hard on him lar brother.. business is like this one mah. U see maxis got that stupid 2in1 hotlink plan, digi is making fun of it now. Thats the way business goes lar.

Nowadays the world outside isnt as calm as you think.. competition everywhere. When there's competition, there will be comparison.. whether its done by consumers or manufacturers. When comparisons were made, it was to let consumers know that such n such is much better than this and that, which if true, isnt a lie or con. If your product is really good n not as what your competitors claim you are, just give your customer assurance, 30days money refund or something like that. If you cant do that, that means you yourself are not confident in your product.. so how can u blame your competitor put up a fake data comparison.

I used to b a sales too.. in the very competitive spareparts industry. I have been stabbed countless times from the back.. so what. You give your customers assurance that your product is reliable or money back, and after the customer tried it, they will know good or bad. I even sell the brand i kutuk down to earth, but just b honest with them. If you take these stuff, i wont give warranty. Customer arent going to b stupid all the time, they know why this one cost more than the others unless you potong their neck.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Originally posted by Danny@Jul 24 2004, 03:11 AM
Also indons and bangladeshi truly very cheap to hire, why do think they say some of the mamak store don't use generators, there's an indon/bangladeshi using a bicycle to power up the light bulbs etc.
I think we also become so hai edi.

Why plonk in turbo engine and spent thousands?

Install a bicycle into the rear seats and then employ an indon or bangla to power up the bicycle connected to a centrifugal air pump boosting air into the engine.

I think this way much cheaper than change turbo engine.

"Turbo bicycle kit powered by Indon/bangla"

:P :lol: :P :lol:

coldfish

Known Member
Feb 21, 2004
i think the apology has already been conveyed from stanley's end. perhaps all comments and advice should be more conservative and not sound so life threatening? stanley was indeed wrong and anyone would think, "he didn't have to say that". but he already put his pride aside, took the initiative to post this 'public apology'. if anyone wants to bash him in this thread, it'll be nice if it is done with the same level of humility that stanley has shown.

i don't know stanley personally nor have i dealt with him in any way.

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
well,i din really follow up on this debate la,so i'm not gonna say much lo
but as far as i can see,stanley has already made a public apology,so i guess those who were hurt by his comments should just accept his apology lo,wat more do u want him to do rite?

renegade

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by coldfish@Jul 24 2004, 03:26 AM
i think the apology has already been conveyed from stanley's end. perhaps all comments and advice should be more conservative and not sound so life threatening? stanley was indeed wrong and anyone would think, "he didn't have to say that". but he already put his pride aside, took the initiative to post this 'public apology'. if anyone wants to bash him in this thread, it'll be nice if it is done with the same level of humility that stanley has shown.

i don't know stanley personally nor have i dealt with him in any way.
well said..... and i fully agreed....
just close the book and start a new one guys...............

ninja........ this is a good experience to you.... it will makes you more wiser..... cheers mate

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
humm..business ethic....business like that ma, ur product GOOD, no need to scare other ppl sez ur product KA NA SAI (Like shit). Then if ur products is not up to standard, then sorry la...customer sure complain here and dere, in the net, coffee shop, TT session etc etc....

Some customer don bother to go back to the shop they buy the products cos
1) No one wan to entertain them
2) Don wan to find fault
3) consider themselve unlucky
4) Seller give a lot of excuses ( aiyo, installation problem la, usage problem )
ie. i bought a timing belt from an auto part supplier, use for 3 month, putus, my whole 4G63T head bye bye. who to blame? complain the seller, aiyo, u donno how to pasang lei. Bring it back ma, i give u new one...in the end waste rm1.5k buy new engine. another 1k for t-belt, oil belt and so on.

in the US, u will see a lot of ad featuring one company make fun of another company. For example: Coca COla and Pepsi. I think u guy can download the ad from the net too. This is competition, who the best will go on, while the rest go BYE BYE. Like i say b4, if ur product REALLY GOOD then why scare other ppl critize ur products. Take the point and point it out to ur customer, dealer etc etc.

In the case of Ninja, if he is not a representative of TITAN, i think things will take a different twist or route. am i right? the problem now is now that he is from TITAN and he say other ppl products no good and so on then every ppl start shooting him. He might just rely an information to us at ZTH so it up to us in ZTH to believe him or not. well, Ninja, it ur mouth/finger ma, and ur freedom to type in the Net. :P

and the last, Starlite, u say that
"i'm a business graduate, and yea, the basic ethic in business is we never ever talk bad abt our competitors' product in order to increase sales."

How about DIgi and maxis? sure the name is not mentioned but the whole point is being target to MAxis. Ask a 10 yrs old kid will know. Things in the real world are not from wat we study in the UNi or from Books. Welcome to the real world la...things will not go according to wat we study or know... ;)

My Apology to anyone if i had offend anyone of u guy....This is just wat i know from my experience in the real world instead of all the things that i have learned in my Uni days.... B) B)

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
mayb that is intentions... :unsure: :unsure:

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
aiya dun fite adi mah...
i tell story...
today ldp... i WOT and evo7 WOT... i see him pulling up like aeroplane leh... but he is laggy... buahahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello.. anyone know of any places in Klang Valley that
provide excellent fender/arch rolling services without the old
method of knocking flat the arch normally done by panel
beaters that requires repainting
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience