psst-Porosaki's monster is hatching

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
aiya porosaki,

remove the trd air filter lar , it wont give you any further horse power want , follow me lar , use wira air filter mar tuck lor ......hahahahahahahahahaha , no need to show show want , wira air filter damn cheap hahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Hey ahlian where are you??
People car wait for engine(patient wait for heart) you; engine wait for car-where can like this one:rofl::rofl:

So bro Austin-wanna book dinosaur ride??-quick,quick hahahaha:rofl:
Wahlau.Dinosaur ride open already for booking ar tmrw? kakaka :rofl:

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
bro adian,

This 'under-the tree' mechanic not bad leh:adore:

as for the turbo kit-its in the other thread--For sale

alibaba

Sep 16, 2005
KL
1st pic = before surgical....

2nd pic = no heart

3rd pic = heart replaced
Hi porosaki, how are you? Long time no see. After saw your 1jz project photos, it seems the workshop done the very good job. You must be very enjoy your driving. I am sure you didnt know who am i. he he.......... i am the person last time always issue bill to you after you did the servising, you like to use toyota fully engine oil but wont try the motul oil........ remember me?:biggrin:

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
Hi porosaki, how are you? Long time no see. After saw your 1jz project photos, it seems the workshop done the very good job. You must be very enjoy your driving. I am sure you didnt know who am i. he he.......... i am the person last time always issue bill to you after you did the servising, you like to use toyota fully engine oil but wont try the motul oil........ remember me?:biggrin:
??? soli i tak tau.....only person i tau is WingYan & William.....saja..

soli arr if i got it wrong.......

As for the workshop (Under-the-cherry-tree)...my car is the 8th Altezza. Coming after mine will be 2 more.

So if anyone wanna sell their altezza..... we have friends 'under-the-cherry-tree' workshop would like to buy them.

Bump:
phuyioooo... 1JZ
Hey blackie....long time no see see. How u?

alibaba

Sep 16, 2005
KL
??? soli i tak tau.....only person i tau is WingYan & William.....saja..

soli arr if i got it wrong.......

As for the workshop (Under-the-cherry-tree)...my car is the 8th Altezza. Coming after mine will be 2 more.

So if anyone wanna sell their altezza..... we have friends 'under-the-cherry-tree' workshop would like to buy them.

Bump:

Hey blackie....long time no see see. How u?
er............. i am weng yan lo, william is tryforce ma. If any bro need to do the sticker or parts pls dont forget me........... ha ha........ but anyway, no business still can be friend...........

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
wah..so tempting this 1JZ engine.

bro, what happen to the prev. engine?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience