PS Powersport tuning products

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
there we go..a constructive answer as well as a supporter of CF Lo...

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
another good thing is.. ther are still brand new stuff for PS . not like afc 5 button which only available 2nd hand

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
trinityblood, not even our local champions, but tony rigoli also kusut kepala.
le mans, touring cars, wrc, all professional racing that use motec, bosch motorsport even worst
now i get more clear picture...bout this but nvm la study much on standalone..need
to step foward...:driver:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
just that he is very convincing..:adore:

tell me about it man. 100% agreed with you on this. I even know he convience an Evo woner drop out his motec and go for PS. What can i say

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
JIN KL who pm u ask U to FxxK off regarding this ps thingie???
share la..all wanna know la...
maybe u can ask him to point out a few interesting things on PS which all of us dont know which he might know?

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
tell me about it man. 100% agreed with you on this. I even know he convience an Evo woner drop out his motec and go for PS. What can i say
:rofl::rofl: congrats to the owner...

as discussed in one the threads.. the ECU is only as good as the tuner.. so if you give MOTEC to an illiterate who can't even plot settings on the map... then obviously MOTEC isn't good... turning a few knobs is obviously the easier choice..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
:rofl::rofl: congrats to the owner...

as discussed in one the threads.. the ECU is only as good as the tuner.. so if you give MOTEC to an illiterate who can't even plot settings on the map... then obviously MOTEC isn't good... turning a few knobs is obviously the easier choice..
hehe , stock ecu map already there, pusing the knobs, ti tot ti tot, hehehhe

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
fcuk la.. that i also know lor.. but how does one get tuning without a proper wideband AFR ? and turning a knob won't achieve stoichometric from 2-8k rpm... duh :hmmmm:

you can't be tuning the knob for every 500rpm ? :rofl:
how does one turn the knob for V-Tec or VVTi ? let's say fuelling is optimised and expect it to be linear throughout the RPM range..but once VTEC kicks in....duh... it's different... :rofl:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
fcuk la.. that i also know lor.. but how does one get tuning without a proper wideband AFR ? and turning a knob won't achieve stoichometric from 2-8k rpm... duh :hmmmm:

you can't be tuning the knob for every 500rpm ? :rofl:
how does one turn the knob for V-Tec or VVTi ? let's say fuelling is optimised and expect it to be linear throughout the RPM range..but once VTEC kicks in....duh... it's different... :rofl:
hehehehe , thts y i want PS guru to tell me how they perform the magic, bt looks like the guru shy shy la :D

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
well..don't need to be so crude la.. they have their supporters..which is fine.. but the idea of this thread is to let forumners learn the truth and learn to understand each product in it's own capable way.

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
coz last time that ps guru king said my LTX 8 useless, told me ps ecu is better then LTX 8!maybe he think me is water fish,that ppl really nonsense moron +talk co?k~:biggrin::rofl:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
oh yea ? i doubt the turn knob is even able to match a basic e-Manage..let alone standalones like Microtech or Haltech or Autronic or F-Con V or Motec.......