PS Powersport tuning products

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
Do you need to install Battery Power Stabler together with Brisk Spark Energizer as shown in the picture? And what's the reason?

Attachments

Last edited:

Firebird

Nov 22, 2005
:driver:These are 2 different PS enhancement gadgets being fitted to my Myvi since a few years back.

At first, the Battery Power Stabilizer was fitted to improve the power supply for whole car usage, and i notice brighter dash board lighting, better idle speed, and some others power accessories can feel better!
After short time, the Speed-Syndicate guys also suggested the Fast-Road type Brisk Spark Energizer to increase more energy (mj) to the coils..
At all round rpm, my Myvi measured a +12.95v at its input wire & measured +16.65 volts at the PS output wires feed to all 4 coils with voltmeter.

By dairy use of this car results in much better engine power with less fuel consumption.

Last edited:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
High voltage input more than 14v to the coil put stress n heat to the coil packs. Make sense. PS doyou think this should be considered ? Wonder how much splitfire coil packs can handle the input voltage

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
Probably BSE have current limit circuit to avoid burning out the primary winding of ignition coil. But reduced current on primary of coil wiil also reduced induced current for high voltage on spark plug. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Firebird

Nov 22, 2005
:thrasher: End result of this PS stuffs really dame good! not only better power but also better in fuel consumption ! the most important is its reliability !

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
Looks like promising products.

Hope. I find a PS BSE installed in car here in Manila. But I can't find it offered here in Sulit.com.ph and Ayosdito.com.ph.