proton wira convert evo 4 / 5 . Possible ?

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
ouch....so the foam really help to take some of the impact. ?
Cant be sure. I am not that experienced in assessing collision damage. Sec, I show you pics of the BMW and my car.

The fender took much of the impact& crumpled in. Didnt hit the chassis beam below the boot, Main damage was my rear wheel. Judging from the pictures, I think the BMW's wheel hit mine.

There's a tear on the fender where the petrol filler lid. I have autofoam on the C pillar. Dont see crumpling there. So I suppose the autofoam did help in a way.

Possible this part would have folded more if there weren't any autofoam there.

Attachments

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I wasn't present during the accident. My brother was driving. He stopped to take a call. Accident occurred several minutes after he has stopped. I am guessing the driver was in a rush

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Well, imo anything was better than their first proposition. They said since the car was old, insurance company may propose write off. If like that, I rather not claim

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Just about to get foaming, well i did have some thought on accident scenario, how bad would it be with the chassis is strengthen by foaming :hmmmm: , looks like will go with UR bar then..
Well, you could just foam the H frame and leave out the pillars & sills.

2 of my cars are foamed. I dont regret it.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, imo anything was better than their first proposition. They said since the car was old, insurance company may propose write off. If like that, I rather not claim
I thought they only write off when the cost of repairs exceeds to insurance value?:smokin:

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
It's a 20 year old wira. To them, it likely wasn't worth much.

I wish I could convince thieves to stop targeting my vehicle.

Last edited:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
i face problem with my old sentra >25yrs.
Got one time my usual insurance agent say cannot do d. Car more than 25yrs. Damn...:mad:
Rush like mad, until one agent do for me.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i face problem with my old sentra >25yrs.
Got one time my usual insurance agent say cannot do d. Car more than 25yrs. Damn...:mad:
Rush like mad, until one agent do for me.
You talking about insurance renewal or car repairs?:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

custom pu bumper lip/DIFFUSER cefiro a33 jb/kl

Im interested in looking for a custom lip pu material for my car cefiro a33 bumper. I recently installed a true quad tip exhaust and sadly it looks retarded and fake from far view. Any place recommendations? Jb or kl
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience