Proton R3 Satria Neo is here, need we say more

madbul

Jun 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
RM80 like this..
OMG..
better take vios..
U have apple for snack and comment it tastes like an orange!!
And u compare it with a Vios,what a joke...is diff league bro...

Come on...“By Enthusiast For Enthusiast”....do u not und this?
And the Vios is no where near it in terms of Stability, Chassis Dynamics and Weight Shifts ability....
Ur Vios won't even hold a corner mid through apex....

tare

Known Member
Nov 7, 2004
another crap car from proton . . .
too expensive with this kinda specs i think

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Aiyah, Like it then buy, dont like it dont buy loh.

Personally i have better ways to spend 80k.

But thats just me :)

Vox

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Although i'm supporting Proton all the way. But for this car i think it is overrated on the price.
For chassis side, only R3 springs is applied. Brakes just ventilated. The only pricey stuff is the performance engine itself. The seats i have nothing to say about it cause i havent look at the real 1. But base on the picture above looks ugly. Lol!

If you ask me 80k budget, i will definitely go for Manual Inspira 1.8.
Don't talk about other cars for this budget to me. There is no competitors at all. Maybe the closest competitor to this Inspira is Kia Forte maybe? But i will still got for Inspira in terms of performance, stability, and interior! Ya, you can blame the goverment but this is the fact. =)

Vios? City? Fiesta? Come on, don't make me laugh. Maybe i will "take a look" at it if it is selling at 45k-50k. Even a Proton Saga handling better than them. 50k is consider more than enough.
Vios and City tak payah cakap pun sudah tau. Fiesta? Nice outlook and performance. But too bad, plastic interior and also small room sizes.

intervener

Oct 18, 2008
This Satria Neo R3 is really "overpriced" unless it is bolted with turbo. I believe Proton Satria Neo R3 with turbo will be offered for sale in due course as Exora (using 1.6 Campro engine) is coming up with a turbo version soon. There is no point of taking Proton Satria Neo R3 now when it cannot even out-perform the Proton Satria modified with MIVEC, GSR etc. The best R3 is still the "undisputed" Proton Satria GTI R3 version.

Intervener

ProTiara

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
Shah Alam
Aiyo, the seats really put me off. RM80k for a proton R spec, if ori come with roll cage and legal on the road like the Renault Clio R3 then only can consider (at least stitch welded body). I bet, buy the cheapest SNeo and invest RM15-20k on it (parts source from ZTH sellers only, no need to go to pro shop) will better than this R3 in every aspect. I believe the marketing team did worked well with the R3 team, to create a car that naturally limited the buyer urge to maintain the 'rarelity' on the road.

A copy of Evo 6.5 will definitely far better than this and probably can make more money.

Bro....we only looking for ori spec.not copy n get exactly like ori one.just imagine u got a lancer,than u covert 100% full evo type.im sure u can not get the same like factory produce :driver:

simongs

Feb 11, 2011
seremban
nice color...my persona se leather seats look better...hehe....frm picture the rims do not look very attractive either...need to see the real one though...still jrd rims ??? if buy at RM80k & still need to change this & that to make it "better"...then not worth it...its doesn't look "low slunk" also....perhaps lowering 10mm nt enough...

Aug 27, 2007
yesterday, i saw new model of proton,..but covered as it always be to new model. its look like persona, but nicer than current persona, a quite big spoiler and front bumper lips, nice front lamp also, i think it is Persona R..............
where was that, do u have any pic?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was thinking about changing to sports spring, either apm or gab, eibach or tein is too expensive. Any review on apm or gab for honda city 2014 model? Is there anything else i have to do after chaning the sport springs?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience