Proton launches limited R3 Iriz & Saga, Black Edition Persona & Exora

Needles Tosay

Newspeed

Needles Tosay

Newspeed
Jun 10, 2020
Petaling Jaya

And here they are, Proton's recent effort to refresh the Iriz, Saga, Person and Exora under their newly introduced Special Edition range which was unveiled via livestream last week.

Iriz & Saga R3 Limited Edition:

- Inspired by Proton's motorsport heritage
- Iriz gets 16" wheels
- Saga gets 15" wheels
- R3 bodykit
- Black & Yellow interior
- Leatherette seats
- R3 carpet mats

Persona & Exora Black Edition:

- Black & Gold accents
- Black leatherette seats, door trims
- Persona gets black headliners
- Exora gets overhead monitor

Prices:

- Proton Saga R3 Limited Edition: RM42,300
- Proton Iriz R3 Limited Edition: RM52,900
- Proton Persona Black Edition: RM54,700
- Proton Exora Black Edition: RM67,800

"The limited production models have been given the moniker Black Edition (Persona and Exora) and R3 Limited Edition (Iriz and Saga); and were designed to broaden the appeal of each model while offering more choice to customers.

Following the successful launch of the Saga Anniversary Edition, which sold out its allocation of 1,100 units in just five days, the Special Edition models are designed to satisfy customer demand for unique Proton models."

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
oh come on... a looks upgrade and they called it a limited R3 edition? That's soiling the R3 name imho. R3 was so technically inclined back in the day with the Satria GTI R3, the Neo R3 Lotus edition but after these cars everything just went downhill from there.

I guess in this economy money really is king... not enthusiasm.

Needles Tosay

Newspeed

Needles Tosay

Newspeed
Jun 10, 2020
Petaling Jaya
oh come on... a looks upgrade and they called it a limited R3 edition? That's soiling the R3 name imho. R3 was so technically inclined back in the day with the Satria GTI R3, the Neo R3 Lotus edition but after these cars everything just went downhill from there.

I guess in this economy money really is king... not enthusiasm.
There use to be an actual team of R3 engineers developing the special edition R3 cars, not any more these days

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All.

im driving Honda City yr1998, or codename SX8.
i would like to install projector/eagle eye, but no clear lens have made for this model.

Is any1 here did the similar using arcylic/poly..... sheet? or you know some1 doing it?
either full lens or like 1 of the civic, cut a hole at center n replace with clear lens.
please guide/share the info.

**im not sure if old wira lens are made in Msia, if yes, can some1 guide me to the path please.

appreciate!!

Honda City SX8...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience