proton hartge tarmac rally 2005

ismera_7548

Known Member
May 4, 2005
kl
www.teameighth.com
i can"t :D wait for the last round coz the mumarukusin family is plays the ralliying back....hehehehe

ismera_7548

Known Member
May 4, 2005
kl
www.teameighth.com
i can"t wait for the last round coz the mumarukusin family is plays the ralliying back....hehehehe :D

ismera_7548

Known Member
May 4, 2005
kl
www.teameighth.com
i can't with for the last round coz the mumarukusin family is back on the ralliying ,my sifu.......dono lah can't bet saladin or not?....... :D

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
some pics from trengganu

this is the R3 Gen2 that entered the rally. running a 1.8 engine. its basically a track-spec car, with an additional seat bolted in.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Eh?? my posting dissapeared. T Djan Ley(Prince of Drift) and Gary Lee in the R3 Gen2 Rally Car finished 1st in class 5 and 2nd overall. Could have done better but our cars gearing wasn't suitable to the long long straights. max with the ultra short gearing was only 180km/h

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
the car was very good.. and it drew the most attention i think. great team work by the R3 race crew as well, kept everything rolling like clockwork.

for you R3 owners, you would be happy to know that Djan and myself used the roadgoing satria R3 with stage 2kit for recce, and the car isn't very far off the race pace. I think it will do pretty well stripped down, and with just a roll cage bolted on.

during the rally, the Satria R3 was the "0" car, and was thrashed thru all the stages at race pace by an experienced rally crew, running in front of all the other competitors.

The car survived without a single problem.

Service park

Last edited:

syed mohd irfan

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
i,ve got a p.putra full R3 spec n plan on joining the next event. plan 2 take on t.djan hehehehe....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I am writing to share an experience which happened to my parents along Karak Highway over the weekend.

They were returning to KL and were travelling on the inner lane because there were kids in the car. For those who frequent this highway route between Genting and KL, you know that there are ups and down with bends.

While going round one of the bends, my dad saw a honda city parked on the emergency lane and it just dashed out onto the moving lane. The collision was inevitable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience