Proton BLM:SAGA Owners Headcount

BiG_M

Known Member
May 13, 2007
hi there....

i just got my BLM last week on CNY Eve.... quite a nice car but back to service centre after 2 days....wat a f""......... anyway, good job to proton. solve my problem very fast.
Fuuyooohhh!!! CYL got new rides adi... So when wanna mod it into TT again(if ever got)?? Hehehe.... Y ler the car so fast balik SC?? izzit cannot muat 56 biji durian as seen on TV?? lol joking only...

I'll c ya on Friday nite on OTT ok?? ciao...

To all current n future SAGA BLM onwers, happy driving n drive safe!!!:burnout:

cyleong

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
Fuuyooohhh!!! CYL got new rides adi... So when wanna mod it into TT again(if ever got)?? Hehehe.... Y ler the car so fast balik SC?? izzit cannot muat 56 biji durian as seen on TV?? lol joking only...

I'll c ya on Friday nite on OTT ok?? ciao...

To all current n future SAGA BLM onwers, happy driving n drive safe!!!:burnout:Yesterday 08:42 PM

Well, the new car now got some minor problem n the sc fella wont tell u all... as they scared will effect the sales... Mine, got knocking sound from the right hand side..1st thought is g/box, so sent back to sc on 3rd day cny... SC fella also cant rectified, so i ask them to call the engineer from glenmarie to come down. 4 of them came down last monday and finally they find out is the absorber problems. Sigh....

No TT for this car laa...family use one, hehehehe......

c ya on friday night....

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
hi there....

i just got my BLM last week on CNY Eve.... quite a nice car but back to service centre after 2 days....wat a f""......... anyway, good job to proton. solve my problem very fast.
nice...when u made ur booking? early Jan? i made mine 3 days before the official launching...till now no news when the car is gonna arrive...sigh...

what color is ur BLM? have yet to see the blue color BLM....most of the showroom i went doesnt display that color....seen many ppl were commenting that the color is nice....i am still deciding whether to get silver or black....hmmm

Well, the new car now got some minor problem n the sc fella wont tell u all... as they scared will effect the sales... Mine, got knocking sound from the right hand side..1st thought is g/box, so sent back to sc on 3rd day cny... SC fella also cant rectified, so i ask them to call the engineer from glenmarie to come down. 4 of them came down last monday and finally they find out is the absorber problems. Sigh....

No TT for this car laa...family use one, hehehehe......

c ya on friday night....
thats sad .....and i thought proton is making drastic changes to its quality control...i guess not eh?

lets hope this is a one-off case....

mine will be a second car as well....so its gonna be stock standard....:proud:

cyleong

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
nice...when u made ur booking? early Jan? i made mine 3 days before the official launching...till now no news when the car is gonna arrive...sigh...

what color is ur BLM? have yet to see the blue color BLM....most of the showroom i went doesnt display that color....seen many ppl were commenting that the color is nice....i am still deciding whether to get silver or black....hmmm

thats sad .....and i thought proton is making drastic changes to its quality control...i guess not eh?

lets hope this is a one-off case....

mine will be a second car as well....so its gonna be stock standard....:proud:

hi skyline,

well, i went to view the car on 22nd Jan, night. Then come back n decide with my family. After that, seem my father interested, so i put in the booking on the 24th Jan but b4 that i told the s/person that i need the car b4 CNY. He seem not confidence then suddenly his manager approach. She say ok, no problem as long as ur document is complete. The showroom is in Tg Malim and their service is quite good. But one thing, i din choose wat colour i want, just say i want the car with full accessories only no matter wat color. 1st come the black color, suppose to take, but not in full accessories on the 31st Jan. So don wan lohh..

Then come one more 2nd Jan, but the colour is Zircon Green, sigh the colour so ugly, also din take.. keep chasing the manager, finally come one more car with full accessories, Silver colour, so no problem, straight away go n register myself in JPJ. Take me bout 1 1/2 hour to get the car registered n take back the car at 1pm on the CNY eve.

So far, quite ok with the car after changing the absorber... but petrol consumption quite high compare to Avanza. Averagely about 16 - 17 cent per km...

ok, maybe will post my ride very soon in the forum.....

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
I have just go and book my BLM today morning. After had test drive the car, seems ok la...hope that the Proton's QC is working properly la...

cy....your BLM is auto? Why the FC is so high??

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
hi skyline,

well, i went to view the car on 22nd Jan, night. Then come back n decide with my family. After that, seem my father interested, so i put in the booking on the 24th Jan but b4 that i told the s/person that i need the car b4 CNY. He seem not confidence then suddenly his manager approach. She say ok, no problem as long as ur document is complete. The showroom is in Tg Malim and their service is quite good. But one thing, i din choose wat colour i want, just say i want the car with full accessories only no matter wat color. 1st come the black color, suppose to take, but not in full accessories on the 31st Jan. So don wan lohh..

Then come one more 2nd Jan, but the colour is Zircon Green, sigh the colour so ugly, also din take.. keep chasing the manager, finally come one more car with full accessories, Silver colour, so no problem, straight away go n register myself in JPJ. Take me bout 1 1/2 hour to get the car registered n take back the car at 1pm on the CNY eve.

So far, quite ok with the car after changing the absorber... but petrol consumption quite high compare to Avanza. Averagely about 16 - 17 cent per km...

ok, maybe will post my ride very soon in the forum.....
maybe the car is still in break-in stage.after 10k km,the fc might go down a little.

cyleong

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
I have just go and book my BLM today morning. After had test drive the car, seems ok la...hope that the Proton's QC is working properly la...

cy....your BLM is auto? Why the FC is so high??

hi burnner,

yup, my BLM is auto... maybe my car still not run in gua, need to do tuning again when go to SC... by the way, wat ur car color? full spec?

cyleong

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
maybe the car is still in break-in stage.after 10k km,the fc might go down a little.

i aslo think that also coz the engine still new n not yet run in ...that y the FC quite high gua...

btw, r u the owner of GT AUTO, sunway? Thomas?

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
hi burnner,

yup, my BLM is auto... maybe my car still not run in gua, need to do tuning again when go to SC... by the way, wat ur car color? full spec?
Mine is manual. B line. So far how is the QC of the car...good?

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
not yet got my ride bro...will need to wait for 6 months...

ngachem

May 27, 2005
Sg Buloh
Hi guys,
I booked my black B-Line Saga (M) on January and finally got it last week. So far, I have driven the car for almost 1K km. In overall, I'm okay with the physical condition of the car.

Everytime I fill-up the tank, I'll fill it up till the neck of the tank fuel inlet as I did the same for my other ride, a 1.6A Sentra, 2004 and I dictated the mileage gained between each refills.

But my findings for the fuel consumption are quite surprising for a comparison.
Here are the results:
Saga 1.3l (M)(1015kg): 13.5km/litre
Sentra 1.6(A)(1150kg): 15km/litre

I'm not heavy footed and I never rammed the Saga engine over 3,200 r.p.m when driving. I don't know if we really need the running in for the new engine as I didn't experience the same need for my Sentra.

Any guys out there want to give opinion or share their experience?

LANE

Known Member
May 20, 2005
Cheras
Hi guys,
I have try my friend car SAGA BLM (M),
I felt the revving is not smooth ,
If u rev to change next gear , rpm still idle to 2500 rpm wait split second ,
an go down and so on ..
My freinds try ask mechanic at proton service and he said all saga BLM are same . is it true ..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the headcount should reach 55000 ppl by year end.....and counting...ppl are buying saga everyday.....SAGA boleh!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys, I love turbo cars so i'm planning to turbo my CPS in a few year time. But, right now i'm just researching all the options and ways I can mod my car in the future.

I have a tonne of questions but this is the main one.

What's the difference between 4g93T, 4g63T, GSR and EVO 3 engine?

People usually go for GSR as it is said to be the most powerful. But will it be better if I just turbo my original engine? Less hassel with JPJ endorsement and such i assume? Any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience