Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
IMHO, I'd get a 4G92 first, the stroke it to 2000cc, then get E-Manage, is a pretty good combination for a daily use car :burnout:
Hmmm, interesting facts and interesting claims. Since you mentioned that a 4G92 can be stroked to 2L, mind sharing some tech facts on how it is being done?

Mar 21, 2008
Why dont u find a tuner and ask him, IF u are really interest ?

Hartge

Nov 4, 2005
haha..this is some serious world class entertaiment here . keep up the good work .

BTW ..this shd be pinned under "jokes of the day "

Mar 21, 2008
Aiya, after whats on forum is not that important, how realiable nobody cant define.

Forum and real world are two things, glad u like to read it (and waste your time, remember to get back to your task, later boss tiu u)

Mar 21, 2008
Becoz I saw the car, and sat in it. But I dont have X-ray eyes to determine 100% how true it is stroked with 2000cc pistons, but it does kick 165bhp :)

So what car and what engine you drives ? U seems very interesting too, spiderman:hmmmm:

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
Becoz I saw the car, and sat in it. But I dont have X-ray eyes to determine 100% how true it is stroked with 2000cc pistons, but it does kick 165bhp :)

So what car and what engine you drives ? U seems very interesting too, spiderman:hmmmm:
So, I see. Just merely hear say claims. That means nothing then.

Only driving a wira with 4G93. :)

Mar 21, 2008
True also.....

U know what, my friend wanted to sell his 320bhp satria to post in ZTH, but then he presume that alot ppl like such posting lately in this page, will come out with alot stupid comments n replies....

That is why ZTH is no longer proffessional, so whats the point u want to be so serious here ?

As I said, dont believe, feeling thirsty ? come out n TT with the real ppl and real machines.....

Btw, ur car potential to become a MIVEC Turbo, anychance u interested to see a REAL MIVEC TURBO ? Incase u think it's just claim, I can show u the real machine running inside a Wira..... :biggrin:

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
True also.....

U know what, my friend wanted to sell his 320bhp satria to post in ZTH, but then he presume that alot ppl like such posting lately in this page, will come out with alot stupid comments n replies....

That is why ZTH is no longer proffessional, so whats the point u want to be so serious here ?

As I said, dont believe, feeling thirsty ? come out n TT with the real ppl and real machines.....

Btw, ur car potential to become a MIVEC Turbo, anychance u interested to see a REAL MIVEC TURBO ? Incase u think it's just claim, I can show u the real machine running inside a Wira..... :biggrin:
No thx, I'm an NA person.

To each his own mate. I find that there's just as much bullshit out there as there is on the internet. So, there's no need to discriminate on where we should be serious at.

Btw, I don't mean that your "real ppl" are full of bullshit. I'm just being general with it. Thx for the invite anyway, too far for me for the moment.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
altho many Bull's Shit in ZTH, but most of the member's ride r real... really powerful, really good in handling, really nice exterior & interior... & really nice tuned too.

just many ppl in here pretend as a newbies, coz wanna learn more...

nelsonlye

Known Member
Apr 7, 2005
Sunway
Im a 4G92p owner here...waiting for ur answer....claim to put in 2.0 Stroker kit......n kind of mod.......

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
disclaimer note :

Kindly discuss within means of the topic and not COMPARISON of whose engine is powerful and what not.

And which tuner gives full horsies to engines does not matter as it is up to individuals claims on the matter and do not COMPARE with any engine mods, as different tuners has different feedbacks and different modifications to make their show car as healthy as possible.

The topic starter wants to know more knowledge on how he could modify his engine to be stronger and gain more horsies with the budget he has.

If found again cursing & racist remarks, i will not hesitate to delete this thread.

Thank you.

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
SoYouThinkYouCanDrive, can u shut up for a while?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As a top Malaysian racer and on both four and two wheels, Adi Haslam was dealt a cruel hand by fate as a motocross accident in 1997 robbed him of his ability to walk and rendered him wheelchair-bound until the K4GP 24-Hours Endurance landed on our shores.

Forming his own team for the race, Adi was back behind the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience