Proposing Hyundai Owner Gathering

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Hey bro

Klang really have lots of nice rim and variety... many shops for u to choose as well and the price is kinda cheap too... definitely cheaper than PJ area...

ekcheah

Jun 9, 2004
Would be great to meet up with JB Coupe owners. I drive a 2001 Coupe 1.8

tcheah

cws

Oct 1, 2004
Originally posted by ekcheah@Apr 19 2005, 21:11

tcheah
[snapback]911504[/snapback]​

brother, where u from?
so far I already talk to 2 JB coupe owner abt the gathering, they r so keen abt that...
actually, it is a bit hard to gather all the JB coupe owner coz' most of them not join the forum... so, what i do is once i saw a coupe on the road, i'll try to stop them and explain what the purpose i stop them and get their contact... it sound like funny, but it really work...

ekcheah

Jun 9, 2004
I am from Petaling Jaya

Originally posted by cws+Apr 20 2005, 02:14 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cws @ Apr 20 2005, 02:14 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ekcheah@Apr 19 2005, 21:11
Would be great to meet up with JB Coupe owners.  I drive a 2001 Coupe 1.8

tcheah

brother, where u from?
so far I already talk to 2 JB coupe owner abt the gathering, they r so keen abt that...
actually, it is a bit hard to gather all the JB coupe owner coz' most of them not join the forum... so, what i do is once i saw a coupe on the road, i'll try to stop them and explain what the purpose i stop them and get their contact... it sound like funny, but it really work...
[snapback]912198[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by ekcheah@Apr 19 2005, 21:11

tcheah
tcheah, Tiburon or Turbulence?
CBU Turbulence?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BlackSamurai bro, i'm from kl and i would like to know if you've any gethering or outing for hyundai coupe's owner in this short period of time? I would like to join the gethering if it is available! I owned a Hyundai Coupe '97! I've been searching for a club that is specially for Hyundai Coupe in M'sia but i can't find one! In the U.S, there is a club specially for Hyundai Coupe's owner and i hope that we'll have one in future! Perhaps you can work out on it! It is great to have some fans of hyundai coupe like you, cws and learning 86! I hope i can join you all in this forum!

To bro cws, actually i admire the way you get your members by stopping them while their on the road! This is a good step in forming an official hyundai coupe's owners club! Hope that i can join you too?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Daniel,
nice to see you here also. I wish to see next gathering also.. :)
Scoupe, Tiburon, Turbulence, Tuscani..

cws,
keep it up :)

learning,
actually there are few Coupe with number plate 5050,at least 3 Coupe i know is with the plate 5050.

Cow,
How come i never see your Coupe? We stay near by only :)

ekcheah,
same over here.. zero mod....

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
A gethering with lots of Coupes would be cool! This will grab others attention! Hope to join a gethering soon........

myshark

Feb 8, 2005
Seems that there are quite a fair bit of coupe owners who mention that their ride are stock standard without modifications... is this an implication of the need for mods??? :lol:

Guys, I just brought my coupe for a inspection by a workshop to see if they can install the Greddy e-Manage and yes, it can go in...

This is part of my fact finding before deciding whether to turbocharge the car... if there are more people interested, we can go for a group buy discount...

the cost for the turbo charge (turbo, intercooler, necessary piping, metal gaskets, components, engine mangement, manifolds, etc..) will be around 5k... still waiting for the official quotation from Gerard...

Please let know if you fellas are interested...

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
Guys,

sorry didn't manage to join u guys. Just got my car back a few days ago and now still got some work to touch up. Body work I am satisfied lor, just some minor here and there need to do oni.

So nex time got, pls sms me lor, or PM cos sometimes too busy in classified section and didn't manage to look into Hyundai section, sorry guys. Need to cari makan mah..... :P

BTW, if any of u guys need to get Hyundai spareparts, can let me try cos I think I should be able to source it a good price. Anyway, all brothers and maybe got sisters here, so i won't markup much lar.....enough for petrol okok lor.

rsctan

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
yeah plesase remember to inform when got another gathering...my car now overhauling... then need to do some body work again...hmm...wont be out till mid may i guess...so i really hope i can join you guys also... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

900K cars sold: Honda Malaysia wants to give away 9 cars

No Limit - 900,000 units but the Mugen Concept's not one. Honda Malaysia's just announced that by Q3 of 2019, they would have sold over 900K cars in the country since their establishment in 2002. It still reigns as the #1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience